Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So far, the best of the three flicks... :wa:

Worth every penny of the Govrnmnt's wage I made by taking 12 kids to see it...:eek:

I guess what's his nut (actor who plays Harry) will have to take a year or so off to complete the vocal change difficulties he is having :D ...

+SCtootiredtocommentanyfurther :eek:

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree, SC. Best of the bunch so far, no doubt. My only complaint was how much of a bitch they made Malfoy. I wanted him to smack the smug look of Hermione's face a couple times there.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very disappointed.

The first two at least attempted to tell the story. The Prisoner was choppy, and the director used too many creative freedoms to deviate from the novel. Basically, he told enough to hook the average viewer on to the next movie, but in the process riped off the book. The first two, although longer, were a fair bit more in depth.

At least none of the three featured any crying hobbits. Thank fcuk.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Am I the only sane person in the entire world who couldn't give two fukcs about Harry Potter. Haven't wasted a cent on the books or the movies nor do I plan to. Much better things to waste money on, the golf tourney is a perfect example of this.

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OD, I admit I was worried when I noticed you'd posted in this thread, especially after the Rockaberry cooler business. Glad to see you've brought some sensible debate to the thread.

That said, of course, it appears I'm getting roped into seeing it this week :(

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Very disappointed.

I'm in complete agreement here, it's obvious they have changed directors (not a good decision) and new Dumbledore doesn't have the same old, wise feel. If anything good came of seeing it, it was that my children now agree that the book is usually better than the movie. :D On a positive note Buckbee is pretty incredible and the scenery is fabulous ~ anyone know where they filmed it?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On a brighter note...

Although this may sound perveted (it isn't) (actually, it is), Hermione has the potential to turn into a serious cracker by the time the next movie comes out. She'll probably be of age then.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
Am I the only sane person in the entire world who couldn't give two fukcs about Harry Potter?

No, you are not. Although I am not sure I am entirely sane I also couldn't give two fcuks about Harry Potter either. Or three, for that matter. Goddamn it, it's a fcuking childrens book/movie. Do I really need to say more?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0