Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Happy Birthday Sage

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A chick with a dildo?

You FVSLers as fcuking strange, I'll tell you that! Or is it just a PAU/Cainy thing? :D

Have a good one Sage!

Cheers,

~Regs.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
A chick with a dildo?

Fcuking why not?
I especally like those ones as they've got the dual purpose grooming mechanism.

We got corresponding #'s to compare to our jerseys put on the Rangerettes' ones we gave them at the Christmas party.

Oh, right, Happy Birthday Sage.

:D

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sage.......my brother......Happy Birthday (I thought it was tommorrow :confused: )

In any case, for your birthday this year, I got you what I know you have been seeking since the day you slipped out of your mother's.....well, I digress.

I give to you...a vacant soccer net! May the balance of your days on the pitch be filled with many yawning cages.....oh yeah......and Charlize! :D

~S

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers boys, although at this age I don't know whether I should be celebrating or crying...

KNVB: No need for a shaver man, since the greeks won Euro2004 the "Hairy" look is in style baby... Just ask Ballbaby, he'll tell you it's the new chic!

Skip: Is that the missing net from our game last night??

mmmmmmmm.....Chaaaaaaaarrrrliiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze

Next year will be the end of the world.... officially 30. They say your penis falls off that exact day. Any truth to that RF??

Chesthairsareturinggreyreallyfast :(

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sage said:
Cheers boys, although at this age I don't know whether I should be celebrating or crying...

Next year will be the end of the world.... officially 30.
[ :(
sorry I missed you cyber-pal...perhaps you can unleash that right peg of yours when you turn 30. :D

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geez Sage, I apologize for not wishing you salutations on the anniversary of the (KCE) Kuwait City Experiment conducted several decades ago. It was a resounding success! :wa:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0