Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Half Time Analysis -Euro 2004

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
England are playing negative football with the Swiss doing all the pressing. Somehow the English were able to score on the counter, a bit lucky but that's the English way inn it?

Rooney should have been ejected early on for his studs up challenge on the Swiss keeper. As usual referee's always seem to handing the English a break. The Swiss are the better of the two teams going forward, I think right now England is happy to just sit back and protect their one goal lead. That'll be their downfall as in most cases the other team always comeback.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK,

you are obviously worried about the chances of your beloved Croatians advancing....your comments are as obsured as your predictions.... :p

Victory for England Monday against Croatia :D

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good half between the Dutch and Czechs... The Dutch looked stronger here but the Czechs looked dangerous. I thought Ruud was offside on the second Dutch goal...what the fcuk do I know anyway, right?

I'm going to predict that the Czechs come back and win this game in the second half and England will lose to Croatia on monday.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 - 1 England

Michael Owen is working his ass off.

Oh, and what do you know?

Wayne Rooney flicking to Scholes. 1-1.

Oh, and what a shock, rocket to the pocket as Dap said by the young Merseysider.

Kid's going to be a fcuking gazillionaire.

That early goal by the Croats may have backfired against them.
They are much better than what they are showing right now.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK said:
I'm going to predict that the Czechs come back and win this game in the second half and England will lose to Croatia on monday.

CDK,

you better give up routing for your beloved Croatians and route for the Czech's.... ;) they're all you have left.... :(

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantastic challenge by Materazzi....no shame in giving up the only goal Bulgaria will score at this tourney.

Insert smiley here.

Forza Azzuri indeed.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quite the quick pace to the first semi-final so far. C'mon Oranje! Feed the pork chops to the dogs!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts