Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier guido's lick

the_yetti

Nov 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HAHAH i think its funny the guido's think they can beat westside........i just wanna see the faces on all the mullet sporting...iroc driving..... gold chain wearing guido's when they get theri asses handed to them!!!! So don't even bother showing up just stay on comercial drive drinkin capuccino's and talking about how to keep ur gay ass mullets wet!!!!

WEstside 3- guido's 1

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe the I-Ties wanted to kick my ass for the harmless stuff I said in the old I-Tie tournament thread.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's it?

I can't believe that was the 10,000th post since the new format.

What a waste for this great TTP moment... :D

~TB.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Capi Di Katz

At least we know who you are,and you were original to boot.You did get attacked by 40 different guys but it was all good.This guy is an absolute fool who probably has never played the game before but is the biggest critic and how many times have we been slagged about being Guidos or driving an I-roc,pretty original Yetti,you clown.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Iroc is my baby

Yetti has stole my thunder. The WOP, I-ROC thing belongs to WAB.

BTW, Jimmy, hows the I-roc!!!!!:D

the_yetti

Nov 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
u see!!

atleast these two gys can take a joke!! i was just joking...finally there is someone who can take a joke!!! hahahah and iroc's are aite..has to be V8

THe yetti

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy

The yetti is a jackass that obviously has very little for brains. As soon as we start bashing him he shrivels up like a frightened turtle. Yetti if you are going to dish it out you better be able to take it :mad:

Coppertoneagreeswithjimmyletsgettheyettioutofttpandfast:D

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Frightened turtle"

Regs, better get security. Coppertone is going to get out of hand.

Coppertone, please leave the class's pet from any more harm. You're scaring your classmates. Go and play some tetherball and let all that agression out.

Principal Buckfast

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on Mr. Coppertone, come back to the I-tal confines before you get yourself into trouble, were all going to head down to commercial and race our I-ROCS:cool:

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice

Should I supply the lerb or will you. There is nothing better than smoking some lerb and racing the I-ROCS on Commercial:D :cool:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really

Ms. Cop-out,
I thought kissing your mom and sister in the back of the I-Roc while your Dad was driving down commercial would be your favourite past time... Maybe I'm wrong?:confused:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Coppertone (aka. Spicoli)

Coppertone,

Dude, you should like cut down on smokin' the cheeba, dude. Like do you know what that shite will do to your brain, dude?

Yours in Fastimes at Ridgemount High,

Buckfast

the_yetti

Nov 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i can take it

just like i can dish it....i can take it..so when my and my metro ford boyz see u...ITS ON!!

the yetti does not travel alone beware of my followers!!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't Bend Over

If the MF boyz are following you, then you should watch your back when on your travels Yetti.

I heard rumours why the others left the team from last year.

Sore Arses:eek:

HOS

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get back to it lefty!

The Godfuhrer sends his regards and would like to pass on a message! I quote "Get on with your much needed studies and stop pissing about!" Jackass!! (ok I added the last part:D )

knvbpostingforothersagain!:(

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts