Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

GSP is BACK

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Feel like he should have fought a middleweight contender first before getting a immediate title shot.....lots of guys been waiting for a shot or working there way up the rankings etc. Personally I feel Bisping is a bit overrated.

They should have thrown GSP in with Rockhold or Romero etc first.

But this is the UFC...and ratings matter.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Romero just shite himself somewhere. I think Bisping wanted this for the money fight. However I don't like GSP as a MW, he was big at WW but near the end before his exit he was normal size, I think he'll grind out bisping, but I wouldn't like his chances against a massive Romero or Rockhold, imo he's to small for those boys. As ratings are the only thing that matter, I could see GSP besting Bisping and then having to defend against Silva. A match with the winner or Woodley/Wonderboy may be in the mix as well.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exactly, this was the one fight the UFC could give to GSP in that weight class where he had a good chance of dry humping his way to a win.

Try wrestling Romero or Rockhold....

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it will be a good fight as Bisping has shown better power lately and he has great takedown defence. I'm not Going to count out the count, but I'll be routing for George's.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts