Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Grinch Movie or Cartoon

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With Christmas coming I thought this might be a good movie for general banter. I saw it at the theatre last year and have watch the movie several times over the past week. The Junior-toes love it. I like it but I still like the cartoon better. So here goes nothing.

The Movie,

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
not a fan,

Personally I think they should have never toyed with the idea in recent years as the 1965/66/67ish movie is such a classic!

Unfortunately the new Mr. Grinch ruins it for me. He was WAY better back in his "In living colour days".

Obviously the LITTLEONES are too nieve to understand...not their fault!:rolleyes:
~scdoesnotlikeremakesofclassics

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Webmaster...

Does that mean this thread is finished? -oops, or am I siding with you again?:eek:

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
grinch

cartoon is waaaaaay better...as always.

seen monsters inc. ???? much hilarity...major yellow snow humor. i cried:D

is anybody going to bother with all the war movies out at present? what is with that? do we not see enough of that american crap on tv already........

hedkandi

Aug 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Top Toon!

Yup,

The cartoon is dead brill:)
Also
...I would not, could not in a tree.
Not in a car! You let me be.
I do not like them in a box.
I do not like them with a fox.
I do not like them in a house.
I do not like them with a mouse.
I do not like them here or there.
I do not like them anywhere.
I do not like green eggs and ham.
I do not like them, Sam-I-am...

Classic

hedKandi

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The kartoon iz buy far the most bestest. i havnt scene the moovie sew i cant komment on it.

im shure the original movie is the best.

kaptain

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
two bits worth...

I do enjoy the cartoon but I would way rather watch the Movie. How many of you would go out and buy the cartoon on dvd or video?

knvbs50cents

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
50 cents?

how about your .000001 cent? Don't try and start another topic K-nob, it won't work. Besides, again with the lack of creativity, you are replying the same as the others (too little too late). I give you a D.1 for lack of effort. (Keeps, that one was for you)

:rolleyes:

Back to the topic at hand... the latest movie is OUT, cartoon hands down! -"Shut it" Appy!:p

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
movie and cartoon

both where good. I prefer the movie myself though. But I would change a couple of things, less Jim Carey characteristics and more nudity:D

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: 50 cents?

Originally posted by sexualchocolate
Don't try and start another topic K-nob, it won't work. Besides, again with the lack of creativity,

Look at the pot calling the kettle black:rolleyes: Isn't the action in the quote above SC's claim to fame? :rolleyes:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
how insightfull

It WAS a piss take my friend. K-nob used that one on me before, so sticking with the past, I took the chance. -tisk tisk, did K_Nob PM you to start picking on me too?:rolleyes:
Oh well, READ my sig... :p

Regsi, where the heck is the 'bird sign' on this fcuker anyhow?:D

And oh, I'm only HALF offended by the B.L.A.C.K. comment!:eek: :confused:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The cartoon. Boris Karloff kicks Jim Carrey's ass as the grinch any day; and even if the Chuck Jones images are starting to get a bit long in the tooth, there's still the story, and the story's what counts.

The movie is just another star vehicle for Jim Carrey playing Jim Carrey.....3 sizes too small.

Don't mess with the classics!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts