Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Great Websites

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oops....

Sorry, Regs. I just noticed the mugs and of course, for a change, couldn't put two and two together....:confused: I love the World XI. It is pretty funny......

BTW, you missed a very tough session tonight......

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Test your skills

Can you match the celebrity with their ass?

Test your skills:

Ass match game

My first score was 11/16.
Will post my second, third, fourth, ....... when I am done.
:D

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luch,

I just stumbled upon your Cliff Ave site. I wasn't aware that (1) any existed or (2) that you maintain said site. Good work on it. :)

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
what the ???

that is just sick......at least do a site about someone from this lifetime. so, so wrong

lupoman

backinthesaddleafteralonglayoff:eek:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
genius.......

Superhero battles car clampers

15 September 2003

A man dressed as a superhero is patrolling the streets of south London, waging a one-man war against parking clampers.

Angle Grinder Man, as he calls himself, refuses payment from drivers whose cars he liberates.

After a day's work as an office clerk he changes into a cape, tights and mask and heads for the streets where he uses the grinder to hack off the yellow clamps. The 38-year-old is understood to have freed more than a dozen vehicles since he launched his crusade, which began after he was clamped.

He said: "I got so angry. I went to a hire shop, got an angle grinder and sawed the clamp off. People were standing around cheering - it was fantastic. Before I returned the tool I took a picture of myself with the wheel clamp and stuck it in my car window with a note saying 'Don't clamp me - I have an extremely sensitive nature.'

"When I drove around I got a fantastic reaction from people. So I decided to become Angle Grinder Man."

Wearing a gold cape, gold boots, gold goggles and a blue latex suit, Angle Grinder Man looks more like a glam rock guitarist than a superhero.

He describes himself as "the UK's first wheel-clamp and speed camera vigilante cum subversive superherophilanthropist".

Angle Grinder Man's mission is against the law, as it is illegal to remove a clamp.

Drivers he helps will not have to pay removal and storage costs but they do still have to pay the original parking fine. "I'm the one taking the risk," he said. "But I don't mind - it's a public service.

"And I like wearing the costume." Angle Grinder Man has a website, anglegrinderman.co.uk, with a callout number.

This also features pictures of him at work.

The police are not amused. "Cutting a clamp free is criminal damage," said a spokesman.

http://www.anglegrinderman.co.uk/testimonials.htm

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts