Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Great Websites

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, I don't seem to get how this site works but it sounds good:

"What happens when soccer star David Beckham meets rugby great Jonny Wilkinson? Beckham learns to kick the perfect rugby penalty, and in return, Beckham teaches Wilkinson the secret of mastering the free kick"

Kicking it

It could be one of those "Mac" things...

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your soul is worth £6676. For your peace of mind, 89% of people have a purer soul than you.

Good to know.:rolleyes:

Parkhead

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
manager,

That soccer clips site is pretty sweet. There are some beauties in there. Hopefully they add some more. Roberta Carlos's free kick is unreal the ball bends like 6 feet. Cantona drop kicking the fan is quite entertaining as well.

Parkhead

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Been watching more of the soccer clips and I had completely forgot about the Columbian goalkeeper. That save he makes with his feet is unreal. I laugh everytime I see that. Great stuff.

Parkhead

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
parkhead,

have you seen the clip with cafu doing the juggle dance around a guy 3 times? that, I thought, was a tremendous display of brazilian skill...

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Manager,

That was a thing of beauty really. What must the defender think after getting the piss taken out of him like that.:D

Parkhead

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
excellent stuff..........

I would strongly recommend printing out this page and leaving it for your missus to have a look at. It may be the best thing you've ever done. Genius.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL.

I've just fwd. that to the missus. Fastshow, you've save my life...err hers. Thank you.

This is great :D
said Dr. A.J. Kramer of Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, who was not involved in the research. "I am surprised by these findings, but am also excited that the researchers may have discovered a relatively easy way to lower the occurance of breast cancer in women."
I bet sunshine. I bet...

said Dr. Helena Shifteer, one of the researchers at the University. "Since the emergence of the research, I try to fellate at least once every other night to reduce my chances."

"There's definitely fertile ground for more research. Many have stepped forward to volunteer for related research now in the planning stages," he said.
Guys lined up around the block I'm guessing.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep

It's too bad Sheep doesn't have breasts cause with the amount of semen flowing in that guys belly he for sure would be fighting off breast cancer.:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts