Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gorge vs Vantreights

helmuut

Apr 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Intersting stat....The two teams have played each other 4 times this season. The Vantreights have won 3 and tied 1...i would have to say the Gorge are the underdogs here! Hey, i believe they were the underdogs last year weren't they?

helmuut

Apr 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry...i didn't want to start a new thread...i fckd up. How do you delete new threads?
Nanaimo and the A's didn't even play....they had trouble getting a field with lights...they are all closed. I don't think they tried very hard....they've been shitty of late. Plus they lost Cravs and Jordie Lyle to injuries and the White Caps..Cravs could be MVP for the league though..only playing in 5 games..good to see Cravs cousin Nico made the Caps.
Has Pegasus lost many players to the Caps or National programs?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No problem on the new thread.

Peg has lost 3 guys... Jeff Clarke, Niall Thompson, and Paul Dailly. I'd include Nico Berg in there as well but since the fcuker never played because he was apparently hurt, he doesn't count :mad:

~TB.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

I'm glad you brought up the Nico Berg enigma. Peg has had a history of signing too many physiotherapists. Bad mistake.

Let me share an incident I witnessed whilst riding the bike during one of my rehab sessions. Out of the corner of my eye, I am certain that I caught glimpse of both Richard and Randall Celebrini holding poor Nico down, while one of them grabbed his ankle and twisted it until he screamed like a girl. Here's the puzzling part. Nico got up with tears in his eyes and then started giggling. In unison, they all started giggling and then as if rehearsed, they grabbed for their clipboards and their stimulator gels, and promptly started spraying one another with the gel. It was messy but they just gobbed it onto their hair. Then they stared down at Nico's ankle and shook their heads in disappointment realizing that Nico would be out of action for some time more. Yet there was also exuberance. You see, Nico would need more treatment with some new unproven technique. A technique that would make them all famous one day.

Munchausen-By-Proxy physio style. Peg has always suffered from this ailment. Perhaps Peg should sign more teachers and accountants like the Surrey United O'30's.

Physios, yes they can play the game very well, but can they play?

:confused:

helmuut

Apr 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the reply Regs...losing that many key players can be devastating for a team....more then people think. They'll be hittting the links sooner then they think!
Gorge or Vantreights has the potential not to leave the island until the final. Maybe we can get some fans out to watch......NOT!

Helmuut

Beleive it or not we had over 500 watching the Jackson Cup final.
...biggest turnout for a soccer game since Steve Nash played with Vic United last summer.

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
500 fans...pish

When I played for Villa, we used to get 500 fans for league games.

The Gorge vs. Vantreights game will be very close but I'm going with the Gorge. Only because of the experience they gained last year and because they got a few ex-Powell River Villa lads on the team.:D

helmuut

Apr 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
gorge 3 vantreights 2

The fans were lovin this one. With the Gorge up by 2 in the first 20 minutes.The Treights managed to score 2 on direct free kicks about 20-25 yds out before the half. The gorge boys dominated the second half and missed a dozen chances close in. It took a golden goal to win it 8 minutes into overtime.

Island update

Helmuut

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts