Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Golf tracks BC & beyond

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lol, I asked Regs about it at a TTP Xmas Cheer a while back.

The problems with these things is having the time to organize it.

It wouldn't be rocket science to say that were doing a 5-foursome tourney at a Coyote Creek or somesuch and then meet at a pub or eatery close by in a central enough location for most TTP'ers to have it make sense.

It's a lot tougher to actually have 20-25 people rsvp and collect on their money and have them actually show up.

are you going to volunteer to organize it cascadesoccer? I'll pitch in and help, but I'm not going to be "the lead"

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will just be the attender, I fiddle at work and my blackberry for ttp, but never really have the time to actually organize, but if someone wants to do it, I would like to attend, depending on when and where of course.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Playing University today for a Mining Industry Association tourney today.

I love that course, no need to report anything than it will excellent as per the usual. :cool:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got home today from playing Shuskan and North Bellingham. Ver dissapointed that Shuskan no longer has beer cart girls?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FFS, Girth, that was top quality before. :( I love that course but may have to rethink now if they're missing that key part...mind you with the new D and D laws, it's just not the same.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At the start of the 9th hole there is a phone to order food for pickup...we dialed it and tried to order a beer girl as we had not seen one yet 9 holes in! They told us flat out they no longer have cart girls! Will not be going back there as yes that made the course a great experience.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
shoc-king...

That makes things easy...now you have an excuse to stop at the costcutter or circle-k and load up on uber-cheap cans of beer for the golf bags!

cheaper, but no cart girls to steal your focus from your round...a price I'm willing to pay! :p

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya Johnny that's too bad as the course is great to play. They have really cut back with staff their and it shows. They don't even have a bank machine to withdraw money now as you can't buy beer on the course and they probably don't want to pay the fee of having a bank machine. Brutal!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perhaps they're in financial trouble?

I know the falls and tobiano are both in receivership right now and are running skeleton staff (That's a generous term If I may say so) and it really has impacted how you feel when spending decent to big bucks to play there.

of course they don't tell you that you won't see a beer bunny, or that the washrooms haven't been cleaned in months or the greens are shite, but they'll gladly take your money to fall well below expectations. :mad:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perhaps they're in financial trouble?

I know the falls and tobiano are both in receivership right now and are running skeleton staff (That's a generous term If I may say so) and it really has impacted how you feel when spending decent to big bucks to play there.

of course they don't tell you that you won't see a beer bunny, or that the washrooms haven't been cleaned in months or the greens are shite, but they'll gladly take your money to fall well below expectations. :mad:

JBN,
They had 2 beer girls that each did a shift, both did quite well at hitting us often, but that's likely because it wasn't a packed day on the course.
We played it twice 3 years ago and payed full rate in the morning then they gave us a discounted $35 rate to play it again.
This year they were nice enough to charge us full price for both rounds. Jerks.

It's worth playing at least once but it's lost it's lustre with me now.

I have heard that The Falls has a great stay and play package going right now to get people coming. Anyone know what the deal is?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0