Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Golf Tracks 2022

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heading up for a couple rounds in Kamloops next weekend.
Times booked up quick on us so our usual Tobiano visit is now The Dunes. Haven’t played it in a few years, was a decent course then. Anyone played it lately?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haven’t played it in a few years but honestly really enjoy the dunes. Great course to play wolf on with the boys. No Tobiano but I actually enjoy it more. Tobiano stole my dignity. Not the course to still be drunk on after a wild one.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Love the Dunes because it's wide open...can fully lean into the slice!
Yeah, that’s partly why I think it’s a better fit for our group. We have scores from 80 to 100 so it will be more forgiving than Tobiano.

And my favourite course up there, and our second round, Talking Rock suffered a huge fire last week. The course reopened Friday but they have lost all the lodging etc. brutal start to the season for them

C24E2559-57A0-437E-A3A3-05BB80BF21DA.jpeg

Last edited:

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lots of news today about some overpaid white guys being suspended by the PGA. Is it because they are going to legitimize Saudi Arabia royalty? I can be bought also.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This year's bucket list trip July 28-Aug 7:

Bandon Dunes - Preserve
Bandon Dunes - Pacific Dunes
Bandon Dunes - Sheep Ranch
Bandod Dunes - Old Mac
Bandon Dunes - Bandon Dunes

Monterey/Pebble Beach - Poppy Hills
Monterey/Pebble Beach - Spyglass Hill
Monterey/Pebble Beach - Links at Spanish Bay

Hoping to get on Pebble Beach with a day before phone call. Anybody have a friend that works at the Pebble Beach pro shop?? ;)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bandon Dunes - Preserve
Bandod Dunes - Old Mac

Hoping to get on Pebble Beach with a day before phone call. Anybody have a friend that works at the Pebble Beach pro shop?? ;)
1658782251946.png

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bandon Dunes - Preserve
Bandod Dunes - Old Mac

I see you guys found a way to get on to PB!!! Didn’t hear the story but heard there was one. What an experience.

Not quite the same realm as @cerebral smallsy and the Westside clan but heading off to Whistler today for 5 rounds in 4 days.
Chateau, Whistler Golf club x2, Nicklaus a North, finish off at Squamish on the way home.

2 man team matches, 8 man team matches, daily head to head matches (with daily odds), KP’s, individual daily low nets, overall low net, steeplechase.

These guys have a gambling problem

If anyone is doing a trip and needs an program that tracks handicaps, head to head, live matchup scores, and anything in between, check out Golf Genius. Might have to be somewhat of a math wiz to figure it all out but it’s pretty awesome.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dancing Bear simply performed miracles getting us on that involved changing identities, nationalities and very little sleep. Don't know how he does it. Chiasson did his part too. When the three of us walked up to the tee at 12:10, the starter was in disbelief and gave high fives all round. Picture perfect day. What an experience. Hefty price tag, but worth every penny.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Awesome!!!!! Been trying for a couple of years now to get my buddies to go but no takers because of the price:mad:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts