Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Golden Boot Winner

Golden boot Winner?

• Michael Owen

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Thierry Henry

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Ronaldo

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Gabriel Batistuta

• David Trezeguet

• Raul

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Hernan Crespo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Christian Vieri

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other/None of the Above.

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

over the top

May 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chikerinyo!!!!

You know I will be pulling for Italy if Croatia gets knocked out and I also agree you should be patriotic. (I am as well;) ....

I also don't some of these unrealistic comments some of the Croats are posting ie. Davor Suker will win the scoring title...
gimme a break. I love em but I'm also a realist. Who knows???

Take care Chikerinyo,

all the best watching the world cup!!
I do hope we can come up with a win against Italy though:D :p

Forza Croatia!!!!!!!!!!

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Over the top,

I don't like your attitude with Suker. The man has just as much skill in his old legs as you do in yours. If you were ever to make a comeback to VMSL premier ranks I'm sure you would score like you once did.

Suker maybe older but he will still be the one taking the penalty shots. I predict 2 in this World Cup plus 4 other goals. He is capable of scoring more.

If he gets the ball in the box, he will be on target more often than Fastshows hand-lube while watching Queer As Folk on his British telly.

over the top

May 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
cdk

Suker will never lose the ability to score goals!!! never:D !!
that isn't the problem, last world cup he had Boban and Asanovic
serving him the ball, and he was only 30 years old.

Robert Prosinecki will probably have a hard time with the weather,
and we already know how fit he normally is cdk. he has your skill but i think you can run more than him buddy.
:p

i hope i'm wrong!!!!!!

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
over the top

Why are you so negative? I swear to you, Croatia will do awsome, I'm not just getting my hopes, but I'm dead fcuking serious, they will do well!!!

Also, I think another strong nominee for Golden Boot, is that Nigerian that palys for Poland, Olisedebe I think it is. He's a dark horse, but watch out for him.

vratar

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Depth!!!!

All this jiberish about Prosinecki not being fit, etc... when a guy has that much skill he does not need to be as fit as say one of those kick-and-run teams. Prosinecki will play a certain role and it surely wont be chasing down some speedy striker, mind you the only speedy strikers in Group G are Croatian.
Anyways lets not carried away with all this non-sense. Croatia has a good team with more depth than WC98, lets just hope they show that this time around.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I voted here for Trezeguet, but in the TTP/Coveside FC pool I have Raul.

But I have a sneaking suspicion that Ronaldo may be the story of the tourney.

~TB.

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it might be Miroslav Klose for Germany, he already has three. IF he gets a couple of more he's set.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vieri

If he is on his game, which I'm hoping he will, he could definately win the golden boot. It could be anyone of those guys though, all proven scorers.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ronaldo

Regs,

I'm with you on Ronaldo. After 14 games in three years what a presence he was against the Turks. Every time he got the ball he looked dangerous.

If he really gets going, Brazil could do very well.

Daz

Crazy Calabrese

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vieri

He has a lethal left foot and his clinical finishing around the net is world class. With his size he is also good in the air and causes alot of problems for defenders. If not Vieri, I'm also gonna say Rinaldo. He's magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts