Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Going to Prague..Need some advice

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
On Wednesday I will be starting a tour of Europe. I pretty much have everything mapped out except where I am staying in Prague. Even though it is at the end of my trip I wanted to have it booked before I go. I always here about great little places that are sweet deals in that city. If anyone has info on this please reply.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Need some advice? OK, how about starting off by not asking in the VMSL forum? :D [moving to chit chat]...

Edit: someone beat me to it :D

Cheers,

~Regs.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best beer you'll ever have ......

Willis,

Spent a year there ....... the city is unbelievable.

Seriously, buy a Let's Go Europe book - it's brilliant and will save you loads of time and money. It's worth every penny ........

Some good sites to visit are :

Visit Prague

Prague Hotels, Pensions and Hostels

Just a note that you'll pay twice as much in the Old Town (Stare Mesto) but you can find reasonable little places in the area of Prague Castle (Hradcany).

At night, you have go to Chapeau Rouge - brilliant bar just outside of the Old Town Square.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I always here about great little places that are sweet deals in that city.

Yah, I always hear about people right here on TTP who get their homonyms mixed up. :)

I suggest you call Mr. Renshaw at the number I gave you yesterday. He will get a good deal. I'm sure of it.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It looks like the Prince of Manchester has just sorted you out. Well done, Prince. I might even change your odds of winning the Las Vegas Classic now. :)

Captain

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who said I was useless ??

I might even change your odds of winning the Las Vegas Classic now.

Apparently, you haven't seen my recent post in the D.C.S. thread ....... looks like the odds will get worse for the Prince :(

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Willis

You can't live your life planning EVERYTHING out!!! Take Walks advice and get a Let's Go or Lonely Planet book... You definately want to ask about in your Hostels, other travellers are a wealth of "up to date" information...
I stayed about 4 train stations out from the city centre and payed about $10 a night... Cheap cheap cheap... It has so much history and costs peanuts compared to anywhere in Western Europe...I'm a jealous bastard of anyone going there, Praha is an unbeleivable city... If "Chapeau Rouge" is the HUGE bar with 5 levels beside that Historic pedestrian bridge (I've a fcuking horrible memory), it's brilliant... I had my first shot(s) of Absence (sp) there... ;) Good times!!!:D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0