Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Goal Keeper: Valerian Wiebe

dmgogolin

May 21, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey everyone,

Hope your enjoying this cold damp day in Vancouver, hey, at least we have the day off right?

Just recently I finished producing a soccer promotional film featuring a friend/ amazing soccer goalie - Valerian Wiebe.

Please have a look, I am interested in doing much more of this, it was a ton of fun to put together! Enjoy :)

Producer: Daniel Gogolin
D.o.P : Joel Schat

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I reffed that game. :) I knew this videoing was going on so I that is why I chose to not be right in the middle of the play.

Good luck to Val. He is a good kid.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's a beauty...remember that.....and also remember reffing an indoor game for about a minute like that.........:D No one noticed....

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's a beauty...remember that.....and also remember reffing an indoor game for about a minute like that.........:D No one noticed....

Coach, I was there at the time, but I also thought it was caught on tape..and I recall it being posted on here... Perhaps it was booze related so I'm not entirely sure... hmmmm

Is it in the archives somewhere? I guess Regsi would have the magic touch...

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Oh, I remember it well CS...I believe I made the request to you before filming it...I'll see if can find it in the archives of my computer...definitely worth revisiting!

uniballer

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good on yah Val.
One of the better keepers I have enjoyed seeing become a class keeper.
Big upside.
Best of luck big guy.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0