Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Go Bengals

revolutionary

May 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bengals????

whirlwind

If you mean all the way to the Superbowl...It looks like you have been smoking the same thing as the Bengals executives for the past twelve years. Statistics show they are the worst team over that period and will probably not get any better

I agree with you if you mean all the way to another high draft pick and 5-11 season.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Revolutionary

5-11.

Have you been smoking the same stuff as whirlwind?
(and Bungles execs.)

I do like the Bengals uni's though.

revolutionary

May 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
holy shite

I am sorry i had no idea that they were that bad. I had no idea that any team was that bad. 5-11 was just a guess, fcuk me 2-14 last year... there are college teams that would beat that group. Agreed jerseys are cool and i would bet that they have some hot cheerleaders!!!

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Bengals have one thing going for them. Carson Palmer. However, having said that, it's likely going to take Mr USC about 4 or 5 years to get acclimatized to the NFL. Bengals all the way in 2010!!!!

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Listen

Listen Lads i know the Bungles are bad but this year baby 6 wins o ya.Yu gotta have faith baby lots of it to as a Bungles fan.Uni are why i became a fan at 8 years old how would i know they would be this bad for 15 years Bunch of Fcuckin Donkeys.But yu gotta have faith..:wa: :wa: :wa: Better than being a Fcuckin gay 49ers fan.Bunch of Wankers :D

revolutionary

May 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently the Bengals coaches dont want to rush Palmer into the line-up and ruin his career like the did to another high draft pick Akili Smith and i think there was one other, so dont be expecting to see him taking regular snaps at all this year.

In all seriousness who do you think will be good this year? Who will surprise? And maybe some preseason predictions???

I think that Seattle will be shocking again :D One situation that i think will be interesting is in Denver where I dont think that Jake Plummer will pan out. I have never really liked him and I just dont see him leading the Bronco's back to the Playoffs. As a Dolphins fan I like what they have done this offseason and i think that they will be way better! Sammy Knight, Junior Seau will bring leadership to the Defense and Greise will be one of the best backup's in the league if something is to happen to Jay Fieldler. I would like to see a Miami vs Pittsburgh or Tennessee AFC final and a Tampa vs Philadelphia or San Fransisco NFC Final.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts