Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier GEU Tryouts in the middle of June?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just thought I'd post as it is that time of the year again when many are thinking about vacations,and other sports or hobbies to get our minds off soccer for atleast a month.Well as most of you know we at GEU don't get a break and will have our first of two tryouts on June 20th with the second and last the weekend after which I believe is total crap.Tryouts will be for the top two teams(premier/Cat) and possibly div 1? Any others getting going this early?I didn't think so. :mad:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys did win the Premier and Cat leagues last year. It appears they are on to something with June tryouts. I'm going to call the ???? coaches later today and tell them we need to get started. It's the right thing to do.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The GEU Tigers had there first kick around last weekend to see who might be coming back and who wants to play. I did not go as I am keeping my options open. TR any room on your team?

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
The GEU Tigers had there first kick around last weekend to see who might be coming back and who wants to play. I did not go as I am keeping my options open. TR any room on your team?

Here is an option sign with the Titans cause there going to be top three in Div 2 this year!

Tigers bottom 4!

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You could be right. Are they getting any new faces this year or are they going with the same team?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
Good for you sheep. I'm sure with your profound sense of loyalty that any top flight club would love to have a man of your obvious good character. I hear newly promoted AFC in the VMSL premier is looking for more guys just like you. Ask for larsson, he'll be the one holding a suit case.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts