Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

GEU-gate

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argyle said:
Are you saying that you are not old??? :p

Buying pints...I am there!

When are you sober would be the better question?

How are things in the wonderful world of United?

Argyle don't blow my cover!!! United is puttering along and when am I sober??? When this haze wears off I'll let you know!!

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Jinky said:
Yeah, imagine being a soccer player nicknamed Jinky. What could that possibly hint at?

you are gay?

Look at little bulljive. He's almost all grown up now. You must be so excited. Next season you're going up to Fraser Valley Div 1! A word of advice though. Not only are you expected to raise your game on the field, you're going to have to improve your clumsy piss-taking style. If you go into the Div 1 threads calling people gay, the bigger boys are going to laugh at you. And you don't want that do you? I didn't think so.

Congratulations and good luck next year.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahhhhhhhh....I see the gay jokes are alive and well over here in the FVSL threads. Jinky, I thought I told you, unless you have a full arsenal of gay jokes as well as the ever popular "your momma jokes" don't bother posting in the FVSL threads. Now, I understand that you may not be in high school anymore, but that should not stop you from updating your self with great piss takes such as:

"You are gay"
"I slept with your mom"
"You are gay"
"Your mom was awesome last night"
"You are gay"

That is just an example, but it should help you get started.

Good luck.

On topic, the whole GEU club is gay.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
Wow, a very good FVSL division 2 team. Just being able to say that must get you heaps of women.

Yeah cause seeing the Vancouver Div 2....are so good :rolleyes: .....what a joke they were last year at the provincials.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Yeah cause seeing the Vancouver Div 2....are so good :rolleyes: .....what a joke they were last year at the provincials.

Please....from what I hear that tournament was a joke, and I know the teams from the VMSL that went were struggling for players, so I would not look at that tournament as an indicator.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky said:
"could a moderator stricten that name from the record, common outkast you can do better than that my god." ~ cascadesoccer attempts to create a sentence. .

how am I going to sleep at night now, knowing that my grammar is not up to Jinky's standards. :( perhaps when I write my next essay for school, you could proof read it for me, and make sure you give it that jinky stamp of approval, because that would be GREAT! In fact, maybe, and just maybe we can get some sort of program on here where you can edit my posts too, I would'nt want to be on the field and have some one make fun of my spelling or sentance structure, because that would just throw me right off and we cant have that now can we :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your grammar's not up to my standard?

Mate, your grammar does not meet the exacting standards of a retarded hillbilly with a cleft pallet raised by finger fcuked raccoons.

It's hardly my fault that you tried to communicate the thought, "Could a moderator please strike that name from the record? Come on outkast! You can do better than that. My God!" and instead it came out, نداء أخيرا لجيش المهديموضوعات عالمية| مواثي

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky said:
Your grammar's not up to my standard?
Mate, your grammar does not meet the exacting standards of a retarded hillbilly with a cleft pallet raised by finger fcuked raccoons. It's hardly my fault that you tried to communicate the thought, "Could a moderator please strike that name from the record? Come on outkast! You can do better than that. My God!" and instead it came out, نداء أخيرا لجيش المهديموضوعات عالمية| مواثي

now I see where your comming from, I guess I did screw up on my sentance! Thanks Tips! :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
...finger fcuked raccoons.

It's fist fcuked. If you're going to hang out in the Valley threads, get it right.

Having said that, I'm proud of you Jinky...your pisstaking has come a long way. Taking on the likes of bulljive, cascadesoccer, and The Franchise just shows you're ready for the big time now.

Hi Fastshow. I thought you were dead?

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky said:
Look at little bulljive. He's almost all grown up now. You must be so excited. Next season you're going up to Fraser Valley Div 1! A word of advice though. Not only are you expected to raise your game on the field, you're going to have to improve your clumsy piss-taking style. If you go into the Div 1 threads calling people gay, the bigger boys are going to laugh at you. And you don't want that do you? I didn't think so.

Congratulations and good luck next year.

Pisstaking standards went out the window when the Black Knights got promoted. My vote is for Black Knights to go Premier. That will drive the Premier TTPer's nuts. :wa:

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cascadesoccer said:
perhaps when I write my next essay for school, you could proof read it for me

Christ, you actually go to school? And you write essays? Please tell me you're in grade three. Or from Maple Ridge.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
I'm proud of you Jinky...your pisstaking has come a long way. Taking on the likes of bulljive, cascadesoccer, and The Franchise just shows you're ready for the big time now.

If you don't mind dude, please stop interfering. I'm in the midst of a very important study.I think I may be on to a breakthrough here and I don't need your sarcastic input.
The denizens of the Fraser Valley Second Division are one of the last primitive races left to study and if we don't gather as much information on their ways as possible, they may go the way of the dodo. Just recently in fact, I have begun to engage them in a rudimentary form of communication. By doing so, I have established that they do possess a definite social structure and a heirarchy based on perceived physical prowess and alcoholic consumption. The first very basic conversations came with two little ones I have named Bulljive and Blahzay. From these curious youngsters I have learned basic terms of introduction like "You are a homo!" and "Fcuk you fag!"

Sadly just when it seems as though my team of researchers and I are about to learn more of their ways, the large blue-nosed silver back I have named Thick Cnut bellows and thumps nearby trees demanding that the little ones defer to him. As you can see, your interference could cause untold damage to this important work. This small tribe are very impressionable and if they were to follow your lead where pisstaking is concerned they might start openly lusting after their friends' wives, or tell us all the story of how they fell in love with their own wives or tell us all what some coffee girl in the middle of nowhere is wearing everyday and we don't want that do we? God forbid they ever declare some part of Take The Piss a "no piss taking zone". I suppose I should have expected it though, Dianne Fosse had to deal with poachers after all.

My fellows back at the Anthropology Department of the Pisstaking Institute of Helsinki are determined that my research be completed in a timely manner. Professors Fastshow and Shamrock, Dr. Ballbaby, Dr. KNVB and Sensei the wonderdog have all been informed of your antics and believe me when I say that they are all laughing at you. Not with, at. With perhaps the exception of Dr Ballbaby but we're all a bit worried about him lately. You see he's taken to living in fantasy realms populated by anthropomorphized frogs. Very disturbing.

As for the Valley Div 2 tribes, their very lives are at stake as it appears as though certain local government agencies intend to move a number of tribesmen onto the Fraser Valley Div 1 reservation. If their primative ways are not quickly chronicled and a more sophisticated level of communication established we may lose these stone aged beasts forever as they try to adapt to the much more advanced ways of the Valley Div 1.

I only pray that I am not too late.

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i can't stand long posts but that one was worth it. :D
thats excellent work dr jinky. :cool:
your efforts have yielded groundbreaking results.
any thoughts on the geu topic, dr.?

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
jinky, is their somewhere we can drop off donations for this cause, possibly get an extension on your research period, or maybe get tony parsons and squire barnes to get this on the global network? this sounds like a very seriouse concern for all parties involved, and i'm sure with the right public support we can get to the bottom of this.
willing to help~

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If all you black knights cnuts think we're going to just roll over and let you take over the Premier spot you fcuking mistaken! It's our team, at last I checked we had plenty of players actually to field quite a decent squad. Our real problem this year was injuries myself included. If such a "coup" happens all you will end up with is the BK's playing Premier with no help from the "old guys" and finding yourselves back in Div. 1 next year.

Hmm, I wonder if we could get the old Fraser Valley Athletics squad fired up again, oh those were the days eh H-dog , Bertrum, Paulsation.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Simmer the fukc down; not one Knight player is under the impression that the prem team is now the Knights team. Its people like you that are going to make this transitions shti. Just shut up and let who ever coaches actually coach for once!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0