Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gentlemen, well done...

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Definitely, this is what TTP is all about. Not enough of this type of banter has taken place the last long while. Here's to hoping that we continue to get pissed up on a regular basis and slag each other until we're either too tired or too drunk. Well done.

CanyouseeahappyhunnonoCSC

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
Definitely, this is what TTP is all about. Not enough of this type of banter has taken place the last long while. Here's to hoping that we continue to get pissed up on a regular basis and slag each other until we're either too tired or too drunk. Well done.

CanyouseeahappyhunnonoCSC

In your case, a bit of both. :D ;) But yes it has been a good laugh. I'm looking forward to this basketball game when it happens. Perhaps Parkhead can make an appearance too? :eek:

Off to bed again CSC

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OD,
Was this a drunken mistake or were you intending to start a whole new thread?

Either way, i must agree, good times, good times.

Even though some of the past TTP functions haven't gone so well, i think we should organize a TTP Bball game.

I would love to lace up my Converse Weapons in Laker yellow and purple now that i've polished them up.
:)

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Even though some of the past TTP functions haven't gone so well, i think we should organize a TTP Bball game.

I would love to lace up my Converse Weapons in Laker yellow and purple now that i've polished them up.

Can I be Yoda's check in the b-ball game? It would be nice to play against somebody my size for once. :wa:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure!!
I like to play physical so you'll need to press right up against my back in order to check me well......Miss Nipples.
;)

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP b-ball tourny would be dope. 4 on 4, with a sub??
countin the ND Green team!!! #7player, lion, walls, LSD and one more to be named at a later date........
......and i'll wager all my tokens right now on the green team coming out on top :wa:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0