Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gay Team Looking for Players

Soccerguy1904

Jan 6, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are putting together a gay soccer team for Spring League play in Vancouver and a summer tournament in Cleveland. Our group already consists of a number of young players ranging in ability from div. 2- premier but we are in need of few more individuals with men's league experience. It is a great opportunity for you to come OUT and play. Contact me if you have any interest.

For those of you looking to demonstrate your comedic prowess by leaving weary comments that exploit popular gay stereotypes, you may prefer to post in a different thread entitled "Duck Dynasty Disciples".

Cheers,

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I knew a guy in college who played a year for a Gay football team..

He started the season as a tight end and end it as a wide receiver.

:mooning:

Soccerguy1904

Jan 6, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're in Shamrock! I know you've had problems with your knees for a while but we could do an over/under on how long they would last. Could be a team fundraiser? Regardless of your lack of mobility on the field, you should still be able to distribute the ball better than most on our squad. Don't even get me started on how those lucky charms of yours would likely distract players on both sides of the ball.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're in Shamrock! I know you've had problems with your knees for a while but we could do an over/under on how long they would last. Could be a team fundraiser? Regardless of your lack of mobility on the field, you should still be able to distribute the ball better than most on our squad. Don't even get me started on how those lucky charms of yours would likely distract players on both sides of the ball.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts