Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL - UPL Weekly Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack13

Nov 17, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard there was a big brawl between Chilliwack and Abby in the changeroom after the game. One guy in hospital with a broken arm, not sure where they truth is but that’s what my sources tell me. An Abby player went into the Chilli room after some conflict, next thing you know it’s a full out brawl.

Fuk off mate. Stirring the pot, both clubs have more class than that. Get your facts straight muppet.

Abby United

Jan 30, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard there was a big brawl between Chilliwack and Abby in the changeroom after the game. One guy in hospital with a broken arm, not sure where they truth is but that’s what my sources tell me. An Abby player went into the Chilli room after some conflict, next thing you know it’s a full out brawl.

your source is officially unreliable.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
As I said wasn’t sure where the truth lies in all of it. Someone may have been taking the piss when they told me the story. The muppet stuff is true though. A proud muppet.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Correction. Three reds. Langley with the first, surrey with the next two. Pretty standard for Kyle Williams.

Read it again: "Birdie told me Langley 2-0 over Surrey last night. Good guys make good on local darby. Two reds, one apiece, I think just after 1/2, then later Surrey got another"

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also, I didn't want to throw in Kyle's name into my post, but yeah, unfortunately it is. He tends to lose control of the big matches, rather than be invisible. @OldMilwaukeeFC , what did you think of the reds? Justified or not?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seems crazy that it would, but goes straight into FVSL Folklore if it did. There is a lot of awesome about that.

Last time I was at Dukes was after we trounced Chilli 5-2 or something on an opening weekend tie. Back the year after I saved Langley. The rounds of pitchers from the Whack table just kept on coming, Cam and Kyle as big a pricks were both on the pitch, such class acts off!

Oct 31, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also, I didn't want to throw in Kyle's name into my post, but yeah, unfortunately it is. He tends to lose control of the big matches, rather than be invisible. @OldMilwaukeeFC , what did you think of the reds? Justified or not?

Sorry for the correction, must have had too many pints. To be fair to Kyle, they were pretty warranted. The second yellow I thought was a tad soft but could go either way and not a lot of debate was seen. First Surrey red was last man back and the second one I didn't have a good look at it so I can't really comment. Langley was attacking but it certainly wasn't a 'scoring opportunity' so the tackle must have been an ugly studs up tackle, but again I didn't have a good look at it.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's good to hear. After last season's Masters North Delta / Temple match, when ever you read "Kyle" and "Red cards issued" together you automatically assume the worse.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
He’s awful 95% of the time, usually makes everything about himself. Also I have no idea if any Donnybrooks actually happened.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think he tries to make it about himself, I just think he's not that great a ref, gets overwhelmed. By the sounds in this one, though, there is enough reluctant acceptance all around that the cards were warranted.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gunners 2 Firefighters 1

I'd give Port Moody the first half slightly and 50/50 between the two teams for the 2nd half.
Which is exactly how the goals ended up.

Gunners with a goal about 15/20 minutes in the 1st half, on a bit of something out of nothing all of sudden, on a build up near the top of the box and a slot finish along the carpet to the back post.
Firefighters tie it up about 20/25 minutes into the 2nd half and well deserved actually.
Hard low cross across the box while pressuring PM for about 10 minutes and a smash it the fcuk in there inside the six.
With authority upstairs I should say.
Gunners go back up for good with 5 left with Young Meersy being the benefactor of a sweet bounce off a great save by Bby's GK who had to challenge near the edge of the box by the touchline on a strike, it then ricocheted back to the top of the box, where Graeme said 'thanks very much', walked into an open box/net basically with the keeper stranded, took like 2/3 calm touches deciding the whereabouts between each centre back he'd pick to place it, and then stuffed it home.

Both teams' backlines were studs.

I felt #23 for PM, who I'm sure is an Ethiopian Marathoner in his day job, was superb.
One of those Steady Eddies who I think made his first bad pass in the 88th minute and was silky smooth for the whole 90.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks man - I hope to be out a bit more as a spectator this year.

The Boy Blunder is back studying/playing in the UK again.
Speaking of your turf comments earlier after Week 1, I have to say he found that challenging this summer coming back home.
They get to train on '3G' as they call it from time to time, but it is all grass over there.
Thanks for asking bud.

Good luck this year and hope to watch one of your matches soon.

Cheers,
RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts