Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Rumours, News and Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ur white so u won't understand what it means hahaha poor guy prolly only speaks English.

In the Urban dictionary there are 6 meanings to Azad

Azad
Someone who is noble and will stick up for their friends. They will always put others before themselves.

Azad
A really nice person that rarely says 'no' to others.

azad
means free or freedom in both Kurdish and Farsi

Azad
Devious, manipulator, crafty, intelligent

Azad
Most flattering term imaginable.

Azad
Typical name for a person who is "pussy", or has no balls; one who acts aloof; one who may be hiding his homosexuality

Which one describes you and your team the best???

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

Azad
Someone who is noble and will stick up for their friends. They will always put others before themselves.

Azad

azad

Azad

Azad

Azad
Typical name for a person who is "pussy", or has no balls; one who acts aloof; one who may be hiding his homosexuality

Hahaha

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

Azad

Azad

azad

Azad

Azad

Azad

[/QUOTe
The third one

KingFisher

Dec 12, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was joking around u fcuking idiot I'm part of their team u fcuking Down syndrome ass kid u talk a lot behind that keyboard. Talk like that in public and u will get layed the fcuk out straight up. Better watch ur tone. Ur team is coastal we'll see you in the league. U should drop ur name that way when we beat u we can run it in. fcuking cnut.

I have a kid with down syndrome. I will definitely show up at your next game and ask you to repeat this in front of me. There's something called banter and there's something called crossing the line. This is crossing that line.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have a kid with down syndrome. I will definitely show up at your next game and ask you to repeat this in front of me. There's something called banter and there's something called crossing the line. This is crossing that line.
Didn't mean it like that he was speaking rubbish so I had to let him know I'm sorry about that.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hearing that there is a lot of turmoil within Vancouver uniteds locker room right now. Will they last the entire premier season? Asking for a friend.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
GIGANTIC BREAKING NEWS!

@Soccer99 is a big ole baby. Another loss under his shorts an wont reply to the backlash of CCB Azad <aka united brotherhood of strong noble men with huge cocks> losing yet again again again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts