Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Rumours, News and Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hearing rumours out there that one of CCB “azad” players has been spotted by some VMSL sides. After rumblings coming out of the Vancouver area that one of their players could have some serious interest coming his way. #payday

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC Soccer suspensions for CCB Azads coaches. I think the intimation is that there might be something nefarious going on at CCB and the league has stepped in.

However, my sources are saying that it is actually to do with some sort of brawl that happened at a youth tournament and nothing to do with the CCB Azad team/FVSL.

So draw your own conclusions...

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man interesting how social media allows rumours that aren't even close to being true being circulated like a bag of candy.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know what happened as I was at that game if you don't know what happened what's the need to pull stuff out of nowhere and make stories. That's what girls do.

To clarify, you are representing CCB “Azad” on social media then? Since you know the inner workings of the club.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
To clarify, you are representing CCB “Azad” on social media then? Since you know the inner workings of the club.
lol u don't understand what's going on here bubbles. I was attending a provincial cup tournament in July and the ccb team was playing next to the game that I was actually watching. I happened to witness the commotion and looked over to see the 11v11 brawl happen. The coaches were trying to defuse the situation and did the best they could to calm everyone down. From my sources the ccb coaches got suspended for a while because they were unable to control their players which makes no sense to me as they did all they could. Again I am not representing anyone, nor am I pulling stories out of my ass, or spreading fake news, I'm just speaking facts and letting you know what happened.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol u don't understand what's going on here bubbles. I was attending a provincial cup tournament in July and the ccb team was playing next to the game that I was actually watching. I happened to witness the commotion and looked over to see the 11v11 brawl happen. The coaches were trying to defuse the situation and did the best they could to calm everyone down. From my sources the ccb coaches got suspended for a while because they were unable to control their players which makes no sense to me as they did all they could. Again I am not representing anyone, nor am I pulling stories out of my ass, or spreading fake news, I'm just speaking facts and letting you know what happened.

Well thanks for finally clarifying the story with us. Maybe you should give your name and contact information as a witness to the CCB “Azad” coaches to back them against BC Soccer if you feel they’re being mistreated or punished. Or stop telling your view of the story to the soccer community if you weren’t actually involved directly. They could’ve said or done something that you did not catch. Since you weren’t watching that game fully.

Thanks for helping me “understand”.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hahaha
Well thanks for finally clarifying the story with us. Maybe you should give your name and contact information as a witness to the CCB “Azad” coaches to back them against BC Soccer if you feel they’re being mistreated or punished. Or stop telling your view of the story to the soccer community if you weren’t actually involved directly. They could’ve said or done something that you did not catch. Since you weren’t watching that game fully.

Thanks for helping me “understand”.
lol this website is awesome you can troll too much. Btw yes I represent ccb azaad and they never said anything so it would be nice if u stfu cuz I don't think you were there sir

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a BC soccer matter from Youth Provincials. Anytime a team gets more than 5 cards in a single game (they had 7 yellows) the coaches are automatically asked to appear for a hearing and held accountable under "failure to control". They remain suspended until they can make a date to appear. Nothing to do with FVSL. And as a FYI - This now applies in all the leagues under BC Soccer new judicial bible they've sent out. If you're having trouble sleeping, this should be your 'go to'.

I'm surprised @Rangerforever hasn't weighed in... must have broke another scale.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a BC soccer matter from Youth Provincials. Anytime a team gets more than 5 cards in a single game (they had 7 yellows) the coaches are automatically asked to appear for a hearing and held accountable under "failure to control". They remain suspended until they can make a date to appear. Nothing to do with FVSL. And as a FYI - This now applies in all the leagues under BC Soccer new judicial bible they've sent out. If you're having trouble sleeping, this should be your 'go to'.

I'm surprised @Rangerforever hasn't weighed in... must have broke another scale.
My god @knvb is alive!!!

Sounds like my source had the right idea...not FVSL related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0