Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Preseason Rumours 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United Premier:

Rob Wilson in, @reedie out... good start to building a SU4Life club mentality. Dump the coach who has a SU connection going back to 1975.

:wa:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs has Surrey united gone to Fraser Valley league. Croatia will give Reed a job if he wants to coach. Talk is Metro Ford is willing to move to Fraser Valley League. Checker boys might do the same. Both clubs should play in PCSL. Forget playing in the winter. No one goes to watch. It's way more fun to sit in sun than pissing down rain.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr base is a rock. Canuck. Sulentic and his side kick has done the club in. No Croats on the team. Young guys need to start kicking some ars. If Base comes back it will be posted in news paper.Nationals or nothing. Kids sit on the side lines, to watch non fit forty year old run around. Soccer in VMSL needs new people.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr base is a rock. Canuck. Sulentic and his side kick has done the club in. No Croats on the team. Young guys need to start kicking some ars. If Base comes back it will be posted in news paper.Nationals or nothing. Kids sit on the side lines, to watch non fit forty year old run around. Soccer in VMSL needs new people.

Ive missed u ever since @soccercoach came on scene

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Watching the Tour de France this morning and was reminded of my trip to the Alps many years back where I rode part of today's stage, Col de Joux Plaine.

Ah, good times. @knvb

Back to rumors...Metro Ford is interesting and makes sense geographically.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Early candidate for post of the year.

:)

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would venture to guess the Vmsl will eventually be second fiddle to fvsl in terms of quality and numbers. I mean who the fcuk still lives in Vancouver and plays footy? You guys got students and construction workers; thats about it.
By the way, looking forward to one last kick in div. 2 this fall before masters. Speaking of kicks, really looking forward to tackling @zindanefan this year after playing together in summer ball. Nothing personal, just want to plant some Dynamo in that Sparta kuz

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would venture to guess the Vmsl will eventually be second fiddle to fvsl in terms of quality and numbers. I mean who the fcuk still lives in Vancouver and plays footy? You guys got students and construction workers; thats about it.

Without re-treading all of this summers posts, the FVSL is not likely to overtake the VMSL any time soon. Geography has yet to prove a major factor. Fact is (I belive for the second year in a row possibly?) all 8 Provincial Cup finalists were VMSL teams. The best competition is still in that league, so it attracts the best players, etc. etc. Nevermind the fact that all those "rural farmers" out in the Valley just don't understand how the game is played...;)

Enjoy kicking people this season, sounds like fun.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Without re-treading all of this summers posts, the FVSL is not likely to overtake the VMSL any time soon. Geography has yet to prove a major factor. Fact is (I belive for the second year in a row possibly?) all 8 Provincial Cup finalists were VMSL teams. The best competition is still in that league, so it attracts the best players, etc. etc. Nevermind the fact that all those "rural farmers" out in the Valley just don't understand how the game is played...;)

Enjoy kicking people this season, sounds like fun.

Yes, VMSL is best. The reason is because of the limit of 5 subs per match. That makes it the most competitive league around. If FVSL wants a chance to compete they will have to follow suit.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not so fast, the FVSL has a new initiative to award ice cream to each provincial cup team for a win or a nutmeg... its a progressive plan that only has positives. We're also bringing in Saudi Money as well as games will be played in the streets to further propel soccer into the next generation... or some such.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That tractor just brings a peaceful tranquility to the pitch.

Maybe that`s our problem. Too much peace and tranquility. We need the chaos that comes with slide tackling into a needle.

Bergkamp2.0

Aug 7, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I apologize on behalf of R-Tee guys. I have no doubt that he has been shaking from TTP withdrawls all summer and needed to say something without any thought before he exploded. VMSL had a great showing at provincials this year for sure. Dynamo wasnt there to witness it this time. #masters2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0