Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier Week 6 MOTW

Which match is MOTW this week?

• SUFC vs PAU

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • GEU vs Delta

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Poco vs Langley

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • GN vs ND Lions

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Chilliwack vs Aldergrove

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Skip
No write ups this week, just vote and tell us why......

Skip, no write ups? You have no idea what you were onto here. I may be only one TTPer but I have looked forward to your sound bites in this forum each and every week. Your no Rush Limbaugh, but you have potential.
Please reconsider.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has to be Langley vs. Poco, especially after Poco's result Friday. In my books, Poco's always a team to fear, and the team to beat. Seriously- just ask PAU.

Now, just to be consistent...

Langley's in tough, playing this vetran squad. Poco has been on top or near the top of the premier division since they came in as Tayside, and deserve it too. They train hard, are diciplined, and aren't affraid to make changes year-in and year-out to address needs. These guys are dedicated to winning, and it shows.

We're up to the challenge. If we stick to the kick and run, we'll be OK.

The vomit bag can be found in the seat flap in front of you,

Dude.:rolleyes:

;)

Draven

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco - Langley

Poco v Langley has got to be the MOTW. Poco is coming off a couple of big wins and starting to have some confidence again. Langley is on top of the league and have some speed. I was able to watch some of the Langley - Lions game yesterday and Langley had absolutely no problems handling the Lions.

Should be a match to remember!!

Santos_L_Halper

Apr 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
MOTW

Langley vs POCO. Langley have a real solid squad. Looked pretty good yesterday against an undermanned Lions team. SUFC vs. PAU should be a real battle as well:rolleyes: . Look for PAU's +/- to improve signifigantly after this one.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: MOTW

Originally posted by Santos_L_Halper
Langley vs POCO. Langley have a real solid squad. Looked pretty good yesterday against an undermanned Lions team. SUFC vs. PAU should be a real battle as well:rolleyes: . Look for PAU's +/- to improve signifigantly after this one.

If I have to read one more time that the Lions were undermanned or are just waiting for.... i will fricken lose it.:eek: :eek: :eek: Been 6 freaking weeks of this. Don't mean to be hard on you guys but come on, show some fight and get on with it.

Sorry, thought I was a member of PAU there for a sec doling out the advice.:p

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah yeah

Originally posted by LFC2
If I have to read one more time that the Lions were undermanned or are just waiting for.... i will fricken lose it.:eek: :eek: :eek: Been 6 freaking weeks of this. Don't mean to be hard on you guys but come on, show some fight and get on with it.

Sorry, thought I was a member of PAU there for a sec doling out the advice.:p

Im so sorry to bore you LFC2. Please tell me what we should be talking about, YOU? K Lions LFC2 wants us to talk about him so....go.

oh yeah match of the week POCO and Langley:cool:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: no write-ups

Originally posted by LFC2
Skip, no write ups? You have no idea what you were onto here. I may be only one TTPer but I have looked forward to your sound bites in this forum each and every week. Your no Rush Limbaugh, but you have potential.
Please reconsider.

Originally posted by Crafty Cokcney
Unacceptable!!!

Please continue

awww gentlemen, I'm deeply touched to know that you have suffered, if only a little, by the absence of my weekly match write-ups.........I had no idea how much I was really loved (outside of the PAU showers that is ;) ) so, by popular demand, and without further adieu, I give you.......

Week #6 MOTW write-ups!!!! :D

PAU vs Sikh United

Although defending champs PAU dropped points yet again this past weekend, it would appear the ship has been righted. Sikh United will need to overachieve this week to get a result, as they still search for their first win of the season.

GEU vs Delta

A definite contender for MOTW honors this week! Which Delta team will rear their heads in this instalment?, and will they meet a healthy and fully manned GEU?

Poco vs Langley

Two confident teams meeting head on. The league's most potent offensive entity :rolleyes: vs one of it's stingyest (sp?) defensive sides. Will the Langley train finally be derailed?, or will Poco be left along the tracks, bloodied and broken?

GN vs Lions

Both of these teams would do well to get 3 points in their bid to solidify a team identity. Defense could be the key to victory in this one. No home field advantage here.

Chilliwack vs Aldergrove

Aldergrove, still within striking distance of the leaders. Chilliwack, finally finding it's stride. This may be a well contested match, worth viewing. On the other hand, Aldergrove still have yet to record a win on home soil.

as you were.....

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: no write-ups

Originally posted by Skip

PAU vs Sikh United

Although defending champs PAU dropped points yet again this past weekend, it would appear the ship has been righted. Sikh United will need to overachieve this week to get a result, as they still search for their first win of the season.

Skip,

It looks like your prediction came true all except the part about the ship or shall we say the Titanic!:D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts