Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier Week 4 MOTW

Which match is MOTW?

• PAU vs Poco

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Noth Delta Lions vs Delta Metro

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • GEU vs Chilliwack

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Langley vs GN

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Sikh United FC vs Aldergrove

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Don't worry

Originally posted by downtown
I'm going out on a limb here, but I would have to believe that a guy like Alfred E. Newman really isn't worried about Friday's game....

Lions, pls tell me that backup keeper won't be on again and trying to stop Young Dave. $10 ready for aftermath keg drinking!

Knight Rhider - I need to make a molding of your head after the game and take a few pictures - Fischer Price called and they want a new look for the Christmas wind up toy they are bringing out. It will sell like hot cakes just for the sexual sound to the name "Rhider in the box" (That's also a tip to all you young Lions getting a taste of your first time with a women and not sure where to put it). Just turn the handle a few times and....... "do-do-do-do do-do-di-li-do- do-do-do-do-dew-dew do-do-do-do-di-li-do - POP"....and out comes you, big joint in hand and a repetitve soundtrack.....:D

Downtownwhoistiredfromtryingtosingjackinboxsongandinterprettowords

you guys just dont get my ttping my humor isnt shared go rent a Martin movie or Eddie murphy and then come back and we'll talk.:rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll go do that now. I think I'll ride my bicycle backwards to get to the movie store.

Backpeddaling, just like Knight Rhider,

Dude

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ouch ! Rhider wrote another sentence

Originally posted by Knight Rhider
you guys just dont get my ttping my humor isnt shared go rent a Martin movie or Eddie murphy and then come back and we'll talk.:rolleyes:

Why don't you buy some commas or just start a new sentence? Your writing skills are what we don't get. How can you be in college ? Every post you make is like trying to piece together a jigsaw puzzle to get to the true meaning. It's no wonder people go at you, they've spent 5 minutes figuring out where you are coming from just to see that it is the same post you made 5 minutes earlier......

Question: Ignoring race, what is long and hard on Knight Rhider ?

Answer: Grade Three

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Ouch ! Rhider wrote another sentence

Originally posted by downtown
Why don't you buy some commas or just start a new sentence? Your writing skills are what we don't get. How can you be in college ? Every post you make is like trying to piece together a jigsaw puzzle to get to the true meaning. It's no wonder people go at you, they've spent 5 minutes figuring out where you are coming from just to see that it is the same post you made 5 minutes earlier......

Question: Ignoring race, what is long and hard on Knight Rhider ?

Answer: Grade Three

Its called ebonics and i'll never use your puctuation your punctuation is the devil, oops:knvb:

TOFFEE

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey guys leave Knight rhider alone, hood talk is an art, sorry I mean grade 7 after 6 years takes it toll on the way you talk and write.....word to your mom, bling bling

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0