Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier Week 4 MOTW

Which match is MOTW?

• PAU vs Poco

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Noth Delta Lions vs Delta Metro

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • GEU vs Chilliwack

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Langley vs GN

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Sikh United FC vs Aldergrove

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
My turn...

Heres what rhider thinks of the Delta "situation" I say. You suck we'll win nanannanana :p

Come on guys really to say there is any real hate between the two teams is ridiculous. The issue is so old and the players never really cared. We don't know eachother and the guys who do are friends.

Sounds to me like the Lions are trying reeeaaaal hard not to wake any giants this weekend. - Skip

LIONS? Scared ha lions never run away dude or show fear. What do you wanna hear that im not even gonna play soccer ima bring a gun to the field and start shooting.

Crafty I'm sorry things didn't work out, i really understand your frustrations and i know you're bitter but its not cause we left you're bitter, its more because the players you wanted to take didn't want to go. You called them cowards but when Gibson asked me if he should go i asked him...
Is the team fun like the lions? - No
Are you gonna get paid? - No
then what would you leave for? - Its a better league
A league we're in now with our friends thats really why you're mad right, honestly i would be to.

The truth is the only person who cares and hungers for a win is Crafty and I'm sure an argument can be made for our coach as well. Other than that NO ONE CARES! Just another game that we wanna win cause thats why we play- to win.

It's merely match of the week cause we're playing!:wa:

Rhider reminded of the jungle and feeling homesick:rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I call bullshit

This is hilarious stuff.

The Lions AND Delta metro boys trying to downplay the significance of this game. Everyone saying all the right things. Everyone but the GWH…God bless you Crafty!

Let’s be honest here…whenever you have even ONE player returning home, or playing against a team of friends or former teammates, it’s a HUGE game for that player. Teammates rally around that player, and take it personally for him.

So, even with Crafty’s “I was on a fishing expedition” take, really, you have to know both he and the head Lion are treating this like the biggest game in two seasons. They have HUGE hard-ons for each other right now (don’t get excited Guinness). I don’t care if both of these teams were in their respective league Cup finals last year…you know that DMU hates the Lions more than the Rangers, and you know the Lions hate DMU more than the Storm.

Personally, I love playing against friends and former teammates…get up more for those games than any other.

So, in conclusion: YOU’RE ALL FCUKIN LIARS!
:p

tiger

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WHOA...let's cool down a bit!

Let's remember that this is just a soccer game....it's not the next "911" as some people would apparently like to make it out to be!?! :rolleyes: ...also, i think some people really need to find a better use for their OH SO MUCH FREE TIME!!! (by the way Crafty, how long did it take u to come up with that metaphor???) ...just a thought! ;)

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cubs

This thread should be called "I'm a premier player now, hear me roar" :rolleyes: All this talk about 21 year old senior players returning, and token black guys, and we want to play with our friends, cause they know how I like my penis stroked, "we play to win" bla, bla, bla zzzzzzzzz.... zzzzzzzzzzzz... someone wake me up when the cubs have anything worth reading:eek:
In my opinion, if you take the top eight from craftys team, and the top five from whomever the other teams coach is, you would have 13 bonified premier players the rest could battle for spots in the premier team while playing for the cat team. You all could train together and jerk eachother off afterwards. Instead on the weekend Sage made your left back, who is really a goalie playing left back ( he must be one of the friends you so desperately want to play with)look like a turn stile at Grand central station:wa: Craftys Delta lads have been a power in this league for a number of years. Knowone looks forward to playing them, especially at John Oliver. They are the defending Pak cup champs. You guys are ..... well a bunch of guys who kick a round ball around.:wa: Even if you win this week, it still don't change anything.:wa: Cmon Crafty sort out the pretenders.
The unsilent majority strikes again:D

Alfred E. Newman

Nov 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome to OZ - bitch!!!

"The truth is the only person who cares and hungers for a win is Crafty and I'm sure an argument can be made for our coach as well. Other than that NO ONE CARES!"
- Knight Rhider

Just as in the wizard of oz, the cowardly lion looks for some much needed courage. Grow some balls night rhider, dont pretend as if you dont care, because if you dont, then why the fukc are you here?

I care, and our team cares, we are not a bunch of cowardly lions. See ya on friday where there isnt going to be any wizard to bail you out!!!

Cainy - Magic buddy!!!! POTW - Post of the week!!!

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Welcome to OZ - bitch!!!

Originally posted by Alfred E. Newman
"The truth is the only person who cares and hungers for a win is Crafty and I'm sure an argument can be made for our coach as well. Other than that NO ONE CARES!"
- Knight Rhider

Just as in the wizard of oz, the cowardly lion looks for some much needed courage. Grow some balls night rhider, dont pretend as if you dont care, because if you dont, then why the fukc are you here?

I care, and our team cares, we are not a bunch of cowardly lions. See ya on friday where there isnt going to be any wizard to bail you out!!!

Cainy - Magic buddy!!!! POTW - Post of the week!!!

WELCOME TO WHERE...OZ is this guy for real...
Are you kidding me look at this cry baby crap. I can't believe you sour little girl wants to bash us, WHY? Alfred YAdada whoever you are i don't know you and i don't care, you can't make me care with your mothers bedtime story names or anything else you wanna throw. Why am i here you ask because this is TTP where else am i gonna be? Come on its the best damn website out there:) (that was for you regs)Your team only cares cause you're still sour crying over the past. GET OVER IT DELTA ITS OVER! I'm sorry you didnt get our players but you never will go cry to someone who gives a shhhh

This is just another game and honestly i was up for playing guiness and the PAU more. I have nothing to do with this rivalry and never will. So sorry to disapoint you guys continue hyping it up and maybe i'll show up with enough time to warm up:eek:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Welcome to OZ - bitch!!!

Originally posted by Knight Rhider
WELCOME TO WHERE...OZ is this guy for real...
Are you kidding me look at this cry baby crap. I can't believe you sour little girl wants to bash us, WHY? Alfred YAdada whoever you are i don't know you and i don't care, you can't make me care with your mothers bedtime story names or anything else you wanna throw. Why am i here you ask because this is TTP where else am i gonna be? Come on its the best damn website out there:) (that was for you regs)Your team only cares cause you're still sour crying over the past. GET OVER IT DELTA ITS OVER! I'm sorry you didnt get our players but you never will go cry to someone who gives a shhhh

This is just another game and honestly i was up for playing guiness and the PAU more. I have nothing to do with this rivalry and never will. So sorry to disapoint you guys continue hyping it up and maybe i'll show up with enough time to warm up:eek:
Don't worry Rhider... you weren't on the list of players we wanted anyways :eek: :D

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude- where do you get your info from since when do we hate the storm. What the hell is this Days of our TTP you guys are like a bunch of women. Ugly women. If my coach doesn't like Crafty and they have problems well cool, whatever. Honestly we're up to play the Burns bros cause we've been friends since we were kids but BIG DEAL. Call what you wanna call but get your facts straight first.:D

Hey Cainy thanks for the solution but next time we need one we'll bend down and ask for one. Our players didn't want to go play for Crafty they didn't like the team and didn't want to go. (Our coaches name is John Gaull by the way)Top 8 from Craftys team? why would they wanna leave the rest of the players behind? EXACTLY! They have that right whether the rest of us should battle for spots in CAT is irrelevant. "..a bunch of guys who kick a ball around"- by defintion is a soccer team thanks for the clarification :rolleyes:

No ones saying Crafty team hasn't been in the league and blah blah actually no lion is saying anything i wonder why, wait i got it CAUSE WE DON"T CARE!

Rhider noticing cainy is a little jealous PAU aint got no soul!:cool:

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Re: Welcome to OZ - bitch!!!

Originally posted by sixfyv
Don't worry Rhider... you weren't on the list of players we wanted anyways :eek: :D

I think it had something to do with my gangsta lifestyle. G's up...:cool:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Liar, liar...

Warning: pants may be on fire.

Again, I call bullshit. There are soooooooo many reason why you are more fired up for this one than others, and your continuous replies just go to show your true colors. Also, you prove my point about the players and coaches taking this one more seriously than the two Cup finals last season. You said it: you don't hate the Storm...probably because the only connection you have to them is through Neil, and eveyone knows he's not the type to turn a friendship off the field into hate on it. Most of us, when we're playing accross friends on the other side, want to win all the more desperately. You never want to lose to a friend. You want to beat them more than anyone, because you want the bragging rights.

Cheers to sixfyv & Alfred E. Newman for keeping it up. Same to you I guess...you're fun to play with...a great wind-up toy.

Cainy- clinical as always brother.:D

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Welcome to OZ - bitch!!!

Alfred YAdada whoever you are i don't know you and i don't care

Oh yes you do.!!!!. According to you, "You've been friends forever.".:D

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN (That would be the real one and not Guinness.;) )

Santos_L_Halper

Apr 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude

Dude, you're an idiot. You know nothing about our team. We don't "hate" anyone we play. Every game this year has to be huge for us if we want to keep our premier spot. Again, good luck to the DMU lads on friday night. Should be fun.

Did you say boo, or boo-urns?

PS. We love the storm, just get tired of playing them all the time.:D

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If this game ends up a tie are we going to be submitted to more endless Lions/DMU drivel for weeks to come. I vote this thread the worst read on TTP right now.

P.S. There's nothing wrong with hating your opponent either, there's nothing better than beating a team or person that annoys the the fcuk out you! Enough with the love in I want to see some BLOOD!:D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Dude

Originally posted by Santos_L_Halper
Dude, you're an idiot. You know nothing about our team. We don't "hate" anyone we play. Every game this year has to be huge for us if we want to keep our premier spot. Again, good luck to the DMU lads on friday night. Should be fun.

Did you say boo, or boo-urns?

PS. We love the storm, just get tired of playing them all the time.:D

Santos you're right about one thing, "Dude is an idiot"... However if you want to stay in the top flight FVSL has to offer, you'll gain some hate fast and learn to do whatever it takes to win the match... Football on the park SHOULD be a war... Off the park, everyone are mates or at least acquantences and should respect one another for such a battle... Young guys need to learn from the older lads in the league... Brent should step in for your mob???
I remember getting whacked in training at the age of 18 by our own team Captain... When I looked up to have a moan he told me to; "Suck it up rookie, if you plan on getting up any time soon"...
Some lessons are hard to learn, but they're usually the most important ones...:eek:
Good luck to both Delta squads on Friday, I hope you kick the fcuk out of each other!!!;)

Guinness

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cliches, because I'm bored.

Guinness,

I'm sure your Captain also told you at the time:

"It's the HARD that makes it GOOD!"

along with,

"There's no CRYING in soccer!":eek:

A league of our own,

Tom Hanks.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude

If you're bored, why not go on ebay and buy a touch???:eek: While you're at it maybe try to pick up a few more second hand recycled players to improve your squad!!!:rolleyes:

Straight and living in the west end.

~Regs

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ebay's processing my exchange right now...the last one wasn't working so well. Fcuking exchange is taking a while, so I've borrowed LFC's for now.

You're recycled, aren't you? Problem is, you wouldn't improve the squad.;) We already have a height challenged midfielder in Nukes. He tells us he's straight. No proof though...his wife is as exsistant as Veera. That, and he tugs one out everytime he sees Hildebrant in the shower. He's a funny little guy.

Recycled,

Dude.

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't worry

I'm going out on a limb here, but I would have to believe that a guy like Alfred E. Newman really isn't worried about Friday's game....

Lions, pls tell me that backup keeper won't be on again and trying to stop Young Dave. $10 ready for aftermath keg drinking!

Knight Rhider - I need to make a molding of your head after the game and take a few pictures - Fischer Price called and they want a new look for the Christmas wind up toy they are bringing out. It will sell like hot cakes just for the sexual sound to the name "Rhider in the box" (That's also a tip to all you young Lions getting a taste of your first time with a women and not sure where to put it). Just turn the handle a few times and....... "do-do-do-do do-do-di-li-do- do-do-do-do-dew-dew do-do-do-do-di-li-do - POP"....and out comes you, big joint in hand and a repetitve soundtrack.....:D

Downtownwhoistiredfromtryingtosingjackinboxsongandinterprettowords

TOFFEE

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I pick Delta U and Nd Lions, it is like Liverpool and everton....no love loss on the feild, everyone you play is a cnut and a sheep fcuker....only thing missing is the girls in trackies stealing Cars and wanting a pull. Cainy Knows what i am talking about. After, we all become mates again and get pissed.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0