Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier Week #3 MOTW

What game should be Skip's MOTW?

• GN vs GEU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poco vs Lions

• Storm vs SUFC

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week #3 approaches, and with it some intriguing match-ups. Which deserves MOTW honours??

GN vs GEU (Fri. 9:00pm, Mackie Park)

Yin and Yang; Brains vs Brawn; Finesse vs Force. In my mind these are all good descriptors for this match up. You couldn't find two teams further apart on the football spectrum. Always interesting to see who wins out,......good.....or evil. You guess which team is which. :D

Poco vs Lions (Fri. 9:00pm, Gates Park)

Two teams who are still seeking their first points of this new year. The loser of this one will have dug themselves a significant hole to climb out of early in the season. Should make for an exciting, and hard fought match.

Delta vs Chilliwack (Fri. 7:30pm, John Oliver)

Crafty's boys will be looking to rebound from a loss last weekend on home soil. They take on a high producing Chilliwack team, who will certainly be playing with confidence after dismantling SUFC last weekend.

PAU vs Langley (Sun. 12:30pm, South Surrey Ath.)

As impressive as Langley were last year, they were not able to collect any points from a faultering PAU side. They will certainly be looking to change that. Both of these teams seem to be on track, with no losses between them this year. Expect a intense, hard fought game.

Storm vs SUFC (Sun. 2:30pm, AHP Matthews)

Should be interesting to see how Whalley perform after earning a comfortable start in the Premiership. Will they be able to motivate themselves for a match against a team who has been scored on 13 times in only 2 games!?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU vs LANGLEY definitly the match of the week IMO. 2 solid teams goin to battle in this one. Althought Chilli vs Delta shouldnt be too bad I think Chilli will win that match. PAU/LANGLEY should be very tight game prediciting a 2-2 tie

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Poll has been added Skip. Also, you now have your full moderator powers from here on in.

Good luck.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Good luck.

You mean I need luck for this stuff??! :confused:

As for the MOTW, I would tend to agree with what seems to be a landslide vote here. This will be a good game, as Langley are looking to prove they were not a flash in the pan last year, and PAU are wanting to prove they are not done as contenders in the Premier league.

Looking forward to this one.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts