Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier Week 2 MOTW

Week #2 MOTW??

• Langley vs PAU

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • GEU vs SUFC

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Poco vs Aldergrove

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ND Lions vs Chilliwack

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Delta Metro vs GN

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Which match get's your vote for MOTW this second week???

Langley vs PAU

Will ex-PAU front runner, Andrew Slane, reak havoc and continue his offensive production against his old mates?? This may be a heated affair. ;)

GEU vs SUFC

How will the newly promoted SUFC fair at Albion park after being introduced to the big's by Poco last week?

Poco vs Aldergrove

A re-match of last year's Packenham sho-cker!! Will Poco feel the need to redeem themselves?

ND Lions vs Chilliwack

Chilliwack, surely a bit shaken after being stunned last week by a newly rejuvenated Langley team. Can the Lions make it two in a row??!

Delta Metro vs GN

Will Crafty's lot build on their impressive league opener, and prove to GN once again that they are worthy of Provincial play?, or will GN take steps to becoming the team they think they might be.

VOTE YOU BASTARDS!! :D

Skiplikesthepolls

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley-PAU.
Close to home for me but I think this will be a good one. Langley trying to prove we can compete with the big boys and PAU trying to avenge a poor first outing. My only prediction is that PAU won't take us by a converted touchdown.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN-Delta

always an entertaining game as alot of the guys on both teams either played on the same team or against each other in youth soccer.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
where's the love?

somebody should compliment on me on my fun and insightfull match promo blurbs......that would be nice.

;)

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Promo Blurbs

Nice one Skip,

GAME 1) This will be a close game, but I fancy PAU to bounce back after last weeks disappointing performance.

GAME 2) GEU size will prove to be too much for the new kids on the block and will win this one quite convincingly.

GAME 3) This may be a long season for the lads from Aldergrove. Hopefully they will improve as the season progresses, but not in time for this fixture. Poco by at least 3 in this one.

GAME 4) This one could go either way, but my money is on the "Wack"

GAME 5) Always a good battle and for sure is MOTW. Close game with Delta taking three points.

Back to you Skippy in the studio...:D

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Promo Blurbs

Originally posted by Crafty Cokcney
Back to you Skippy in the studio...:D

That's the spirit Crafty!!

but....

please, call me Tom. :D

Gunner007

Sep 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah the Chilliwack guys were stunned last week for sure, but the season just started, and there have been lots of changes to their club, coupled with no real "pre-season" to test the new changes and new players, and you have a few weeks of "adjusting" for certain. But the club has some major talents and if they can get it together quickly, the sky's the limit. Anyway, they have just re-set the bar at their home Grandstand field, where they had about 300 fans come out to a very professionally run, and highly entertaining evening of soccer. If they can get 300 fans out to watch them play and lose, imagine what would happen if they started to meet their own expectations of themselves? It would be great for soccer in the Valley for certain. I happened to watch the game and it was incredible to see that much support for the Premier Club, for their FIRST game!?!! Incredible! Everyone should be lucky enough to run their club like Chilliwack does now.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know you're new Gunner(Welcome and all that)but that post was more for the Premier thread. Not the MOTW thread.

You'll do Ok Grasshopper, especially with me hasseling you every step of the way.

TTP's only Nazi Moderator,

TheRob.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to wholeheartedly agree...Friday night in Chilliwack was impressive, and dare I say, worth the drive.

To start, the pitch itself was the best we'll see all year. That's saying a lot, playing in the Valley. I honestly haven't played on a field that nice since college when we got to play a couple of games at Swanguard.

Second, the atmosphere was tremendous. They had ball boys during warm-up, shagging balls. They had free hot dogs for any kid wearing his team jersey. 300 fans. Announcer. First class.

To top it off, they invited us all to the pub afterwards, and delivered no fewer than 6 free jugs of beer. My only regret was not planning ahead, and staying the night in a Motel.

On the team: they will be better. They looked a little disorganized, but the players themselves certainly weren't shite. They also have good numbers right through their Cat team. Props- it really looks like they are putting it in now to be a long-term contender.

Off topic, I guess, but I thought it was appropriate to rely here.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know you're new Dude(Welcome and all that)but that post was more for the Premier thread. Not the MOTW thread.

You'll do Ok Grasshopper, especially with me hasseling you every step of the way.

TTP's only Nazi Moderator,

TheRob.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
See what you've done? Skip has made a serious effort at a serious thread, and you've gone and fcuking ruined it. Bad Henrick, bad.

You're a cnut. TheRob will sort you out...you'll see.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fine, I like the Langley vs. PAU match up for this week. "Returning player matches" always make the emotions run high, for the first half anyway. I see these two teams finishing the year in the top 5 thus making it top "quality." Plus it'll be interesting to see the PAU players faces when Dude, starting rumbling around the pitch like a bull in a china shop.

A close second will be the Poco vs Aldergrove game, although I don't know why. :rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shows what you know...I won't be starting. Save the "Now Langley has a chance" comments for later. Cnut.

Yes, 4.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley vs PAU

Only because I'll be starting and Dude will not!!!:rolleyes: ;)

As KNVB said (yes I do agree with plonkers sometimes) it will be an emotional game as many lads have played along side one another in past years... Looking forward to the free pint Dude will supply me if he's willing to wager on this match??? :eek:

Skipisfinallymakinguseofhisteachingtime...

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dudewhere'smystraightjacket

Does that mean you're on or are you backing out???

GuinnesswaitingforDude'sresponse...:)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts