Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Season Predictions?

FVSL Premier Preseason Favourites - 09-10

• Langley United

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Peace Arch

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Poco

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • GEU

• ACBC

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Chilliwack

• Abbotsford

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • North Delta

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Aldergrove

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Port Moody Gunners

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saw this on a VMSL thread thought it might be a good idea to get something rolling in the FVSL aswell and see early predictions for the year end outcome.

Langley: Always a top team and last years leauge champs. A tough team out of the gate and gets even better as the year goes on and some University and college players come back.

PAU: Never an easy game, good footy, good bench with lots of youth and a solid team all around.

PocoFC: This is a tough one, if the poco boys show up to play, its a hell of a battle and they can play some really good soccer.. Beat Langley twice last year but also had 10 guys show up to a SX Cup game. Im looking forward to see how they play out.

GEU: A good turn around around last year for GEU as the past few years were far from impressive. If GEU shows up to play they can hold there own against the top teams and I think have a good shot at Top 4 finish again.

ACBC: Pak cup champs and a very good team. Speed, Skill, AWESOME KITS:rolleyes: they got it. Never an easy game, and I would expect a top finish and BC Prem leauge spot for them.

Chilliwack: Were always a top team, but struggled the last few years, its hard to tell which team you're going to face. Regardless, going into the wack is never an easy task. Im predicting a mid table finish again. Still #1 on pitches though.

Abby: Crap at the start. Strong at the end. Won the SX. Low bottom at the start then will start winning big when the UFV boys are back.

ND Lions: I think without the big man in the middle, #7 I believe, they would'nt be what they are. They can compete but only if the big man is on his game.

Aldergrove: Back due to the Rangers not wanting the prem spot. A big toss up on what team you will face. Keep Baldwin quiet on you will get the "W".

Port Moody: A great season last year going undefeated, and getting their spot back in premier. How much has changed from the previous prem team and how will they do in the jump? Ive heard they are young and fast. Will the physical aspect hurt them or can they keep up their winning ways?

Unceratin on my Top 4 but I think Grove and lions battle from the Bottom 2. with Moody in 8th followed by the Wack and Abby in a battle for the 6th and 7th.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
for what it's worth here's my prediction:
1. LUFC
2. ACBC
3. PAU
4. PoCo
5. GEU
6. Chilli
7. Abby
8. PoMo
9. ND
10. Aldergrove

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ghouse comin out of retirement?

you think your brett favre or sumthing?

how did sotelo take the relegation?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am only signing 12 players to Premier all others and all keepers sign to CAT (div2). We are allowed to bring 7 players up every game on permit...More game time for the fellas and January 15 we will make our decision on who goes where..
I always sign so just in case we are short I can stand up front and dink em in...lol.
Actually all coaches/managers and anyone on the bench should sign and show id just like the players..makes sence for disaplin/cards

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A little slow on the draw but i put a Poll at the top of the thread to vote on this seasons Champion.

Good Luck to all

Especially Port Moody :)

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
what cnut voted for ND? seriously.

Langley is the out right favorite...winning the league last year and adding depth yet again this year.

ratvay

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow big words coming from someone that cant even hack it in div 2 and has his wife pay his bills.......

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
90210 re runs? is that the best you could come up with? come on at least go with somthing better than that like, oprah re runs, or the view re runs.....first time making digs on ttp? :wa:

c'mon twitterbug the proof is right their! i didnt have to come up with nothing.... Tweet tweet

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It appears as though ACBC will be overtaking Langley for the leagues this season.
With all others trailing behind and fighting for the rest.

Has ACBC already taken in and learned everything there is to learn in their Sophmore year and ready to take the title? Really?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0