Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Rumors and Various Scuttlebutt 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Word around the Langley Legion last night is ACBC is now part of SFC

ACBCSFC say that 5 times fast.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
its SFCACBC now with same kit. (acbc for short)
home games at Newton new turf. Sunday 6pm kickoff.
Nice guys, gave us what we were looking for, and we are very happy to join the SFC Family.
Wicked facility and club house.
Thankyou SFC

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess if Baldock is going to be playing out of Newton, Reedie's gotta be after him. Rangers finally take there premier spot...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
More crazy shite coming out of Poco...

Both Gomes Brothers signing for Jersey Shore FC. Reportedly Hamrse will be back as well.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
More crazy shite coming out of Poco...

Both Gomes Brothers signing for Jersey Shore FC. Reportedly Hamrse will be back as well.

The question is will this be enough to drag themselves out of 4th place and potentially win something substantial. The Apprentice may need to get a real job to help pay for this influx of talent.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Apprentice knows what he is doing. We clarified that at the Nations Cup beer garden. Now, how the Hell am I getting to Poco for all the training sessions?

Mr. Rempa

Jul 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cappy said:
The Apprentice knows what he is doing. We clarified that at the Nations Cup beer garden. Now, how the Hell am I getting to Poco for all the training sessions?

Bicycle Captain bicycle... by the time you get to Poco you'll be super FIT

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've given up all of my duties at Poco FC this year due to family and work commitments. Cloughie will be coaching the squad and there is a new manager as well. I'm not to sure if the Gomes brothers are playing (i think knvb is starting rumors about the evil empire that is poco fc ) and last I talked to Kevin he was still hoping to catch on with a pro team before international transfer deadline. I do know Erman has signed to be the new goalie which will help the team a lot.

Captain, I ordered you a new Vespa from Italy.

Bulljive, 4th place isn't good enough with or without the Gomes or Harmse and I work with my old man but if you can find me a REAL job I would gladly take it. He such a nut cracker lol

TA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0