Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL] Premier - Results & Banter 2014/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright guys new season.

I'll start it off with two rumours.
1. Abby appointed a new head coach, which happens to be my dad. Also they're going under Abby united and not FV magnunson ford.

2. Not sure about the truth in this one as I saw it on twitter but, there's an offer of money from a VMSL div 1 side for last years FVSL golden boot winner.

Lovers

Jan 31, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright guys new season.

I'll start it off with two rumours.
1. Abby appointed a new head coach, which happens to be my dad. Also they're going under Abby united and not FV magnunson ford.

2. Not sure about the truth in this one as I saw it on twitter but, there's an offer of money from a VMSL div 1 side for last years FVSL golden boot winner.

I believe Mike and your Dad will be co coaching together.
Abby United has taken full control over the premier and div 1 spots from Magnsuon Ford. I believe Abby United was running things anywaysbut now its official

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
8 team prem should be much better. Should! Good call on FVSL's part. The leage makes a lot of weird decisions but this is definitely a correct one!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
8 team prem should be much better. Should! Good call on FVSL's part. The leage makes a lot of weird decisions but this is definitely a correct one!
Agreed. However if the schedule is true and we play each team 4 times, I'm not sure how beneficial it is. 28 league games Is a lot and that'll make for a lot of make up games in feb/mar/apr.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's 21 league games. Play each team 3 times. Ignore anything after week 21 is what the league email said. But soccer city on top of that so it could be 4-5 times playing the same teams with a semi and final perhaps being involved.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-1 ND lions over Sikh Temple.
Well coached side and they really pushed the second half.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
promoted aldergrove united off to a good start I see, well done guys 2 wins from 2. abby/pomo title favourites?

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
promoted aldergrove united off to a good start I see, well done guys 2 wins from 2. abby/pomo title favourites?

Too early to call. Pomo are off to a good start, and will be strong throughout. As are Abby who will only get better once their UFV guys join up with them. Delta have 6 points and aren't a team to count out. We haven't managed to get the ball rolling, and just like last year starting slow killed us. Aldergrove have started well and should compete for top 4 but we'll see how things go once they lose a couple of games and things get tough. Langley I'm sure will pick things up and like the past couple of years and make it tough for teams to beat them. As for temple and coastal I don't know too much about, so I won't comment.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
... but not this week. Knocked of Pomo 3-2 Friday. Full value for the win I thought. Aldy keeper made some outstanding saves.

Looks like Coastal can't find their wheels. What the hell is going on in south Surrey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts