Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL] Premier - Results & Banter 2014/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's the deal with Aldergrove?I'm hearing they have a top keeper but there has to be more to them then that. I watched them last year and was far from impressed so I assume they have a bunch of new pieces.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From what I'm hearing, Deacon's 16 year old kid is ripping it up (transferred from SU BCSPL)...

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's the deal with Aldergrove?I'm hearing they have a top keeper but there has to be more to them then that. I watched them last year and was far from impressed so I assume they have a bunch of new pieces.

Completely different team than last year, with a lot of young kids. They work extremely hard as a group, well coached, and their formation caused us problems. That being said at 2-0 there keeper made a great save to stop it from going to 3-0 (would of been 3 goals in 5 minutes), and tbh I don't think they would of made it back from that. I'm still not convinced they have enough to go onto win the league. I can't see them beating a full strength Abby team.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove United Premier and Aldergrove Utd Lightning Div 3A have a player with the same first name and last name spelled different by one letter. Is this legit a different person or are Aldergrove pulling one over on the FVSL. Considering the Div 3A player scored 30 goals last season it's safe to say he could maybe be playing prem.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westcoast 4-1 over Port Moody. Finally was able to take in the premier boys and what a treat it was. All Westcoast in the first half, and finished the half 2-0 off of 2 quality goals. They let the foot off the gas in the second, moody scored but it was called back on a foul.Moody then got one back on a nice through ball and quick finish from the outside mid. For 20 minutes moody pressed well but Westcoast went up 3-1 on a great effort and then finished 4-1 on a breakaway. Fast paced game with a lot of nice football, great night, cold beers, great result to see. Cheers Cascade

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDSC 5-0 Aldergrove

we finally played a full 90 minutes after dominating the first half of every game so far and then slowly fading. I guess I see what has given teams trouble, the 3-5-2 or 3-4-3 at points that allows them to put a lot of pressure up the pitch. However they basically left the back 3 to deal with our front three who ripped them to shreds. 5-0 was a flattering score line. Just like some teams give us style/tactical issues I see how these guys could give a lot of teams issues. We just found something that worked early and often. Really going to be a battle amongst the top 6.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove United Premier and Aldergrove Utd Lightning Div 3A have a player with the same first name and last name spelled different by one letter. Is this legit a different person or are Aldergrove pulling one over on the FVSL. Considering the Div 3A player scored 30 goals last season it's safe to say he could maybe be playing prem.
Checked again today and the player that was signed on the 3A team is no longer there. Seems fishy...
Yes FVSL detective

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 3-2 WCFC

Both teams were terrible but they were just a little bit better on the day. If anyone was watching who didn't know either team they probably would of thought that was div 2 soccer.

gametime

Oct 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby 0-0 delta

Went into game with two call ups and still no subs. Very defensive minded. We will take the point and move on... When's that university season over for gods sake

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby 0-0 delta

Went into game with two call ups and still no subs. Very defensive minded. We will take the point and move on... When's that university season over for gods sake

The draw Definitely felt like a loss for us last night. We carried the play for the most part and took over the game in the second half with Abby pinned in their end for the last 15-20min.

Abby still had plenty of quality but obviously missing 7 or so college starters. We were missing a lot of guys as well but felt Abby did really well to come out with 11 and get the point. Will be tough to get points off them next time around so gutted to come away with a draw.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
if by 7 or so you mean 12, then yes.... 7 or so

The key word there was starters. 7 or so starters. But hey in this league you could probably get away with putting 12 on the pitch. As long as you provide 2 game balls, matching socks and don't ever swear because those are the important things.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The key word there was starters. 7 or so starters. But hey in this league you could probably get away with putting 12 on the pitch. As long as you provide 2 game balls, matching socks and don't ever swear because those are the important things.

Coastal should be using 12 guys...

8-0 against aldergrove, should we be starting bets on here as to how long until they fold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts