Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier predictions, and other discussions about whatever.

Who will win the Fraser Valley Premier League this year?

• Golden Ears United

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Slurrey United

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Slurrey City

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Delta United

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • GN Sporting Club

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Townsend Park

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razorbacks

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TR

That registration fee is outrageous we pay $160.00 per guy & that includes shorts & socks but also we are doing 4 fundraisers this season just to pay for any other extra things also were getting new home kits for this season & we will get new away kits next year from the clubs corporate sponsor Rucanor there nice looking kits .Were not playing in the Burnaby tournament we decide not to also I can't tell you the other guys Gary & myself brought in because I think it would upset alot of clubs & the guys we brought in were not just for the premier we got a few new guys for the reserve also & for the U-21 teams. I will tell you 1 thing rob we do have 6 very good keepers in the club for this seasons 2 on each team.

razorbacks

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TR ,Sliver

Our home games for the premier are at 7:30 on Friday night at Albion & the Reserve plays on 12:00 on Sunday at Albion & the
U-21 team plays home on Saturday at Hammond New.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Something to do with the club not giving us any money this year. We discussed leaving the club, but can't really do that right now because we need the fields. I'm considering looking elsewhere to play, but we'll see.:confused:

TR.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
razor,

Who is the keeper for premier? what is your take on how well your team will do this year in the league? would be very interested in watching a game between yourselves and golden ears.

razorbacks

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skytrain

We just want to make sure we stay up there this year! But I think we should be in the middle of the pack maybe higher & as for the keepers I can't tell you that !

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Start giving names Razor, or I'll start posting them for you. Come on.......who is playing net for the premier team? Come on, fess up.:mad:

TR.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
keeper

razor,

something to hide? your keeper no good or is it that you just don't have anyone signed.

Rumour has it that Perkins is the goalie. if so he is a very good goalie and would not hide that at all. PoCo's goalie is J.Login very solid in the pipes.

razorbacks

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As far as players

all I can say is that we have 5 signed from the Vancouver Premier league signed & 3 from the valley & the rest are guys from are other 2 teams from last year.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me

I need a custom usertitle set I think to highly annoying...

Razorback,

Sit back, collect your thoughts, and post them all in one single fcuking post if you can.

Thanks,

~TB.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
trevor

razor,

trevor is not signed with us, he has signed with div 1, wanted to play w/ slovan guys.

TR or Razor

Are you guys not setting up a pre-season game? Rumor has it Golden ears not as strong as last year, true?

Any body else out there from any other teams?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Golden ears not as strong as last year, true?

We are still strong, if not stronger from the defence out, but Colin has left the team, so we are left without a Premier keeper.

TR.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well we still have......oh wait a sec. No names Razor. When you name some names, I'll name some.:p

TR.

I just noticed Townsend Park got their first vote. Anybody want to fess up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0