Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Pre-Season Results, Rumors and Various Scuttlebutt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was talking to a ref today who was at the game and he thought the official was VERY kind to the local team. Any truth to that?

I can see how someone would say that, as there was a lot of fouls called for ACBC, but Totonto kicked them a lot, usually late. ACBC were guilty of it a few times late in the 2nd but no where near as many times as Toronto had kicked them.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game wasn't great at all. Both teams were blah. TMC being more blah than ACBC.

Reffing wasn't great. Home Team advantage.... Hopefully the TMC player that got the red was sent off for swearing at the ref, if not, then their shouldn't have been a red.

Crowd was big. Hopefully most of the people got free tickets. Even if they did, still a big turnout for soccer in vancouver.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was quite possibly the WORST article I have ever read in my life. Absolutely shocking.

BTW, IF all these tickets were freebies, where did all the money come from to put this event on? :confused: It seems that the Croatians expenses must have been covered and it didn't appear that anyone actually paid $30 or $40 which was printed on the tickets.........Things just don't add up. :confused:

Honestly though, THE worst article EVER........

Ken Hodgey

Oct 25, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Makes you wonder who purchased the 100 tickets for $30.00 a shot from every single soccer retail store in BC. Curious indeed.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That article aside (I only posted it as it's the only recap of the game I have seen) who the fcuk cares if it made money, didn't make money, who paid for what... it's irrelevant. One of our leagues Premier teams played a game, everyone who went had a good time, and those that didn't have a good time likely got free tix and went with a bad attitude.

Who fcuking cares!?

There are a lot of people that like to complain about a lot of stuff...

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
That article aside (I only posted it as it's the only recap of the game I have seen) who the fcuk cares if it made money, didn't make money, who paid for what... it's irrelevant. One of our leagues Premier teams played a game, everyone who went had a good time, and those that didn't have a good time likely got free tix and went with a bad attitude.

Who fcuking cares!?

ghouse has merged the un /red scorpion and independent soldier gangs into one super gang that washes their money through amatuer soccer games in metro vancouver.

I have one complaint, Ghouse some of those female security guards had shorter hair and bigger arms than me.

One of them closely resembled Pat from Saturday night live..

As far as the complaints / conspiracy theories go. This is football right?
FIFA would approve!

Other than that, good time and some decent soccer to boot..

Ghouse hats off on the event. Don't know too many who would have taken the risk and volunteered their time and services to pull something like this off.

cheers

Attachments

• sweeney_pat.jpg
    sweeney_pat.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 414

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Who fcuking cares!?

Well said sir

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes I gave John Knox of the SouthSiders some tickets to come ..for obvious reasons and I set up behind the goal for them the way John asked me to set it up.
I felt it would be nice to have the drums and songs to help with the atmosphere.
The gentleman in the Article was obviously hanging out with them and thats where he got his ticket from.
LOL .
The article was wrote with incorrect information..So be It. There is always alot of incorrect info out there.
Most of the FVSL was not there :( and that is where i gave most of my tickets away to. To bad they didnt use them it would have been nice to see more of our friends from the FVSL there.
But all our personal friends and family came to support our fundraiser and that I thank them for.
Who wouldnt come see family play in such a (for us) big game. That one night we got to act and play like professionals.
We worked hard to make this a fun night and our friends and Families supported us.
For that I say Thankyou

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Who fcuking cares!?

And there are lots of people who comment on anything they can even if it is shite.

Asking and complaining are two different things? Perhaps you should do one of your special 'rambling analysis'.....post a few links and keep everyone enthralled in your posts. Just saying 'Perhaps'........wasn't complaining. So, does anyone know who paid for everything? :confused: That is A LOT of money bringing the team here and then 'selling' all those tickets. Ghouse said he was struggling for money awhile ago so it would be interesting to find out who took the hit. Is that okay, JBN? :confused:

Cue JBN ramblings........

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wish I could of made it.
By the sounds of it, sounds like it was a successful evening.

Great job Ghouse. Keep doing what your doing man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0