Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League Week #7 MOTW

Which is MOTW this week?

• Poco vs GN

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • GEU vs ND Lions

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Langley vs SUFC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PAU vs Chilliwack

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Delta Metro vs Aldergrove

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco Dominion vs GN Sporting

Poco finding form after a slow start, now atop the standings (albeit with an extra game played ;)), taking on a GN team which seems to be struggling to find their form in both attacking and defending thirds. Poco, with a stingy 3 GA in 7 games! impressive. GN will have to be creative abd fast to create offense here.

GEU Ultra vs North Delta Lions

I'm sure the young'ens will run with the big boys for a while......but then, we'll hear ALL about how they're short on the bench, and how it cost them the match. Would be a surprise to see the Lions get a result against the "bullies" from GEU.

Langley United vs SUFC Red Devils

Still riding the high of beating PAU two weeks ago, SUFC may present a difficult hurdle for the Langley team to overcome. Still, Langley's tenacity and hard work should make this a positive outcome for them.

Peace Arch United vs Chilliwack Rapids

Still stinging from the devestating upset at the hands of SUFC, PAU will surely use it as a means of motivating themselves, as time is running out to mount a bid for the top of the standings. Chilliwack, playing well now, tied with Langley as the most potent offensive team in the league. Should be a good one.

Aldergrove United vs Delta Metro

Delta, another underachieving team in the Premiership this year, trying to move above .500 with a result vs a hard working Aldergrove side, which is playing to win and gain respect. Will Crafty be able to lead his team through the recent dark weeks to a victory?

Vote away........

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
only a couple hours until a couple of these matches start, but what the hell......vote anyway.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome back Skip

Better late than never !!! :D

I like the GN - Poco match and I think GN could give them a good run and pull off the upset.....PAU will bounce back this week, and so will Delta......the lions might be in tough against the stingy GEU side with Millsy, but with girth and bertrum in the lineup GEU will still have trouble scoring :D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU - Delta

Good Girth and Bertrum aren't in the lineup.
We should have no problems scoring now.

:D

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WEEK 7 / 8 BLURBS

GAME 1) With Poco picking up three freebies and playing very well defensively of late, they should continue their reign as table toppers. However, this is when complacency has a way of rearing its ugly head and fukcing you up royaly. Osame needs to keep the boys focused, which isn't easy, believe me, to win this game. POCO to take all three points in this one.

GAME 2) No surprises on the cards here. I don't see the Lions making their return to form, as witnessed at the beginning of the season just yet. GEU comfortably in this one.

GAME 3) Hopefully SUFC will now build on the result against PAU and continue to improve. I don't see Langley losing if they are patient and don't leave themselves exposed. On the other hand I don't see SUFC giving up too much either, so I'm on the fence with this one. DRAW it is.

GAME 5) MOTW for me. If the defending champs lose this one there will be no repeat this season. The Wack are slowly making their way up the league standings and could easily win this one if the troubles continue in front of net for PAU. My gut feeling is Cainy and the lads will begin their comeback starting this week. PAU by one very slim goal.

GAME 5) Fukc knows:confused: We have conceeded six goals in two games and not hit the net once. Are we due.? Absolutely, but will it be this week. I can't remember if we have ever lost three in a row, but there is always a first time for everything.:eek: Hopefully the planets and stars are alligned for us as we need to keep pace with the top three. DELTA to squeek by with the win.

Cheers

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No one easy pick like in weeks past. I will go with PAU/Wack with similar thinking to Crafty. Another team in the mix (the Wack) buries PAU. I think the veterans from White Rock will take this one but it won't be easy.

Thanks for the thread Skip.:D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts