Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League Results 2002/03

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 3 - 1 Poco City

GEU dominated the first half with Mills coming up huge with a big save off Sliver early on. Poco came on in the second getting on the board with a GEU own goal. A little scrappy after that.

GEU was the better team tonight.:wa:

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU were the better team in the first half. They finished their chances well and deserve credit for the win. They seemed more prepared and motivated for the match.

We had a lot of chances in the second half even though GEU had eight defenders at the time. Mills made some good saves and we were unlucky not to score one or two more.

All in all, it was a decent match and GEU deserved to win on the night. I look forward to our next match.

JTL

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saint's was on the pitch...

I thought that Skytrain was on the injured drinking list, but there he was putting the ball in his own net. What were the chances? Good game, GEU played very well.
I must ask though, what was with the cheap double knee to the Poco keepers head in the first half? Just a question?

argyledoessaythoughhedidgettodancewiththemoststunninggirltonight.whatatreat!

Jul 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geu 3 - Poco 1...that's me one for one with 3 to go...anyhow....Geu's goalie was ..unpenetrable...Geu missed 2 breakaways.....The Geu striker was not cheap in his attempt for the ball in the collision with the keep..50/50 shite happens...Poco's keep made an amazing save on a free kick...Poco looked very shaky...their back line played with a disturbing amount of nervousness....From what I hear it was a good game of soccer to watch......Should be an interesting season....right now poco is in last place

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If GEU had only only put Bernie on the pitch......

PoCo's first game out with the new team and line-up looked a little uneasy in the first half. Turned it around in the second but the game was already over. GEU wanted the win more and they did well to earn it. Even if the first two GEU goals were scrappy and scored by a pylon with two left feet;). Yes it was Bertrum the Bastard! Was a good game to watch :mad: and look forward to watching the re-match:mad:

Was unfortunate though that immediatly after the game we had a player pull a Billy Jackson:eek: :rolleyes: Best of luck to him

skytraindidnotlikePAUhappytoseeskytrain'de-railed'andhopethePAUboys wereservedbadbeeratroosters:D

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bad form

The double knees to the head of the Poco keeper was not a fifty-fifty ball. After the Poco keeper slid and got the ball, the classless fcuk from GEU dropped both knees into his head and shoulder instead of doing what most people would do when they no chance of getting the ball and jump over him.

If the puke hadn't pretended he was injured (which he obviously did because he knew what would have happened to him), he would have still been picking up bits of his flesh off the park. The Monkey doesn't usually respond to on-field antics, but that shite was worthy of a good pummelling.

As for the match, GEU were the better team on the night. They finished their chances and got great goaltending. See you again in week 8.

Cainy, you said Tupper would be gone by Christmas. Try September 6th.:rolleyes:

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
geu vs poco

did you not see the geu forward leave the pitch 3 minutes after that challenge, he wasn't supposed to play in the first place. he was hurt to begin with. anyhow good win for geu, what a difference a keeper makes to a team:D :D

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
just got back from the clubhouse

SC Peg 10 - GN 0

Don't let the score fool ya.

GN only had 9 guys the whole game. Wasn't much of a game at all. Kinda just went through the motions. Paul Jordan with 4 goals leads the way with the golden boot.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU on the board

Our cat team tied their match 2 - 2 with Delta scoring very late to earn the draw. I was very pleased at our new group of cat players, I think they will do well this year and give the guys selected to play premier each week some good competion.

Our premier team won 3-2 over Delta who are a very different team than last year. They have lost some key guys. They got their second goal late to give us an uneasy finish to a otherwise convinceing win.:wa:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
well done cainy

well done pau.tell me cainy,how many new lads did you add from
last year,and who are they?

(by the way,see you tommorow at the
murphy memormial golf tourni)

get ready for the brown brothers,peg boys,
rangers, metro ford hooligans,and so on.
should be a smashing day. cheers kenno!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
10-0?

Wow. I guess I didn't miss much (but perhaps my one chance / year to score). Whoe else scored?

Dude- from bad hotel room internet in Minnesotta.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude

Scorers from the Peg - GN game

Paul Jordan - 4
Graham Watson - 2
Mario - 1
Curtis - 1
Steve or Rob - 1 ?
Kenny - 1

I'm think that's how it went, too many to remember.

Anyone with the Chilli - Langley score?

S

sober boy

Langley actually beat Chilliwack 2-1. The Wack were missing Cam Willmets and Duncan Libby so not much offense. Chilliwack took an early lead with a breakaway goal 5 minutes in. Two late goals in the first half put Langley ahead and seemed to break the spirit of Chilliwack. Uneventful second half.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry

Oh really, that's wierd. On the website it says a 3 - 2 victory for Chilli. But I believe you sober boy.

gnu

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
geu-delta

The game finished in a 1-1 tie delta a totally new team than last year still need to gel. delta opened the scoring with geu tieing it ten minutes later. The geu team pretty physical team and not a bad squad should do well this year. J.o field is a brilliant pitch it is in awesome condition right now.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta Geu

A draw was a deserved result for both squads. Not a very good game, not much good football. No cards, not many good chances. I have to disagree with GNU however, JO field was in good shape but very hard. When the dew settled the ball was skipping everywhere making it difficult for passing. Oh well the mighty GN next.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by bertrum
Oh well the mighty GN next.

Be careful of GN Bertrum, they are expecting big things after their 10-0 loss last week and now they have 10 players instead of 9 after their big signing.

JTL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts