Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Langley Thunder

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The FVSL Premier League 2002/2003

Here it is. The new poll and thread for the FVSL Premier league.

Will GEU finally crack the top three? Will Poco repeat, or will PAU perch themselves at the top?

Who the fcuk is in the Premier league?:rolleyes:It seems like every year the FVSL finds new ways to screw things up. I hope they get this sorted soon. I'll put the poll up with the teams we know are there. We can always add as we go along, right?

Remember, let's keep things on topic here.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
league

i dont know what it is with all these guys writing off GN Sporting, they have been a honest and fair team, so i dont get it why all these guys have been putting them down and everything. telling you the truth, if GN sport has all their players this year and if their team doesnt go to div 1 VMSL, then they will be a good team...all they need now is commitement from their players.

Webster

Jul 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
With all the revamping of the Cat side and the few key additions that Sir Alex Cainy has made and the renewed level of organization that comes with another years experience to draw from I believe that PAU will win the valley and will do it by scoring a hell of alot more goals than last year. In my opinion that was the only shotfall last year. The defence will be stingy again and the packed middle of the park will set the tone regardless of who they play

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My vote goes to Poco. The team is looking very sharp at training and will be extremely tough to beat. The new coaching staff have some great ideas that will be extremely effective. Peace Arch may be able to compete but they will have to field a much stronger team than they did last year.

Jack.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With that I pick Poco.

I can hardly wait to pick up my JTL bobble-head troll doll. This should truly be an exciting year. :rolleyes:

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack's back

Jack the Lad, has come back to Poco. Does that mean we get free back breaking?????

Welcome home JTL!!

Argyle

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack signed

I wish someone would tell management about decisions like this. Simon says, "Da coach tis petty happee" Its going to take an extremely good side to knock of the defending champs. Im sure pau, delta,and geu think they have improved themselves but I heard the early line in vegas is favoring poco slightly.;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good signing, from the standpoint that it actually makes Poco younger. Imagine that.:eek: Essentially, it looks like they fill Bored's void w/ JTL. That's a big mouthguard to fill.

How old are you this year, Snowman? 77? I'm sure you'll manage to knock a couple in w/ your cane.;)

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
predictions

-Poco to win the league, score the most goals and allow the least.
-Cainy to get upset about finishing second in all 3 categories.
-GEU to predict great things but will manage to find a way to fall short again...(too much singing, not enough bringin)
-FVSL to go another season without getting any respect from the VMSL.
-Poco and PAU will both do better in the provincials winning at least 2 games each.
-Rangers great run will end before they can be declared a dynasty.
-Most of the VMSL will still be annoying posers.
-SID will manage to educate another league on the evil side effects of skipping classes and sucking cob (every swallow kills a massive amount of brain cells- exhibit A)
-Delta will to continue to embarass their coach and the league
-Poco beer fund will collect slightly less money but the tabs will be smaller than last year

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: league

Originally posted by star #1
i dont know what it is with all these guys writing off GN Sporting, they have been a honest and fair team, so i dont get it why all these guys have been putting them down and everything. telling you the truth, if GN sport has all their players this year and if their team doesnt go to div 1 VMSL, then they will be a good team...all they need now is commitement from their players.

Pull your head out, 'all they need is commitemet, new players, a new coach and....'

Give it a rest, we can all mouth them off because they stink year after year. Honest and fair doesn't make you any good, just ask Aldergrove.

If, If, If your aunt had balls!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some one is cranky this evening. What's the matter? Not used to the toilet water spinning the wrong way when you flush?:D

I agree though. GN was no good when GEU beat them in the Presidents Cup four years ago, and they aren't any good now. Very honest and fair though. Good on them.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When I saw that the head honcho of TTP was posting in the FVSL Premier thread I was excited. I expected something great. What a let down.:(

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
respect

I did not comment on whether it was right or wrong, I merely commented.

(water comes straight out and you can't tell which way it rotates when it flushes)

I am now in the same time zone as you are, thank-you.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
(Board: "I am now in the same time zone as you are, thank-you.")

hay stoopid: Time zones have nothing to do with the rotation. The tides go the opposite direction downunder, the Eddy's (Tee hee) are related to the northern and southern hemispheres.

I know this is the premier forum...but the Guru has a prediction for this season for the "New" div 4 P.M. Celtic. They will be promoted to div 3. Look for good things from thier great center back - player/coach...he's a great guy and a great player. Even after breaking his leg twice this year in AMSL, he still managed to be only a minus 10 in the +/- category. Though he played almost 4 games this year.
....beer funds may be a little shy the first year though...only 3 are of (Legal) drinking age.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru

Thank-you for your typically moronic reply. The time zone comment referred to the 'good evening' when it was actually morning. Do your team and the beer fund a favour and break your leg again, say around september.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts