Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL] Premier 2022/2023 Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The season at this point is starting with the following teams:

Abbotsford
FC Faly
FC Tigers
Langley United
Micro Footie Academy
North Surrey Mustangs
Surrey United
Whitecaps U19

Surrey FC, TWU, and FCT Academy gonzo'd and replaced with North Surrey (new signing/loanee Torabi leading the line probably).

First league games scheduled to kickoff first weekend of October... September has 3 weeks of crappy city cup play.

16 rounds of games that I can see which maybe means a team dropped out when first made? Dunno, early doors and all that, still time to add teams until the FVSL cutoff for new teams in January.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money

Abbotsford
FC Faly
FC Tigers
Langley United
Micro Footie Academy
North Surrey Mustangs
Surrey United
Whitecaps U19

Surrey FC, TWU, and FCT Academy gonzo'd and replaced with North Surrey (new signing/loanee Torabi leading the line probably).

First league games scheduled to kickoff first weekend of October... September has 3 weeks of crappy city cup play.

16 rounds of games that I can see which maybe means a team dropped out when first made? Dunno, early doors and all that, still time to add teams until the FVSL cutoff for new teams in January.
I’m sorry, Torabi is leaving FCT to play for NSFC?

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
North Surrey Mustangs eh??

Horse Whip Nae Nae GIF by WGN Morning News

Welcome to the league boys!!

Unitedforever

Mar 23, 2022
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the mustangs now joining the prem, how many fines will they get through the course of the year?

I've heard also heard from insider sources that a lot of the main players from FCT aren't returning as they've moved on to VMSL or CPL. The club and ownership are a complete mess trying to get ready for opening weekend.

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the mustangs now joining the prem, how many fines will they get through the course of the year?

I've heard also heard from insider sources that a lot of the main players from FCT aren't returning as they've moved on to VMSL or CPL. The club and ownership are a complete mess trying to get ready for opening weekend.
Div 2 team jumping up to prem? They’ll fold after the 3 weeks of SC cup play with a goal differential of -257.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Abbotsford
FC Faly
FC Tigers
Langley United
Micro Footie Academy
North Surrey Mustangs
Surrey United
Whitecaps U19

An addition to this division now:

SFC Pegasus Royals

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
An addition to this division now:

SFC Pegasus Royals

I could be mistaken, but I believe this will end up being Ares Football Academy Royals.

Ares Football Academy is the new venture launched by VMSL/FVSL golden boot winner Farivar Torabi. Farivar is an assistant coach at Douglas College, so I suspect he's made an affiliation with the college team to take on the Royals name.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I could be mistaken, but I believe this will end up being Ares Football Academy Royals.

Ares Football Academy is the new venture launched by VMSL/FVSL golden boot winner Farivar Torabi. Farivar is an assistant coach at Douglas College, so I suspect he's made an affiliation with the college team to take on the Royals name.
Perhaps explains a bit why that squad is not involved in the first 3 weeks of the "season".

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby 4-Pegasus 0 in some more pre season friendly action… at least that was the score in the 2nd half until their keeper got hurt and we gave them one of ours :wa:

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perhaps explains a bit why that squad is not involved in the first 3 weeks of the "season".
Must be nice being able to pick and choose which competitions you play in and how many league games you participate in, do they get to pick opposition line ups as well?

What a joke. Sack up or Pack up.

Season 2 Insult GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

Shoulda named it after Adonis whom I suspect he models his “hairdo” after…

hand fart GIF by neomagazinroyale

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
You could partner up and make it the Yo Adrian Adonis Academy

wrestlemania iii wrestling GIF by WWE
Add creed into the title and we have the newest addition of the Rocky franchise.

“The Yo Adrian Adonis Creed Academy” kinda has a ring to it …

Michael B Jordan Creed GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts