Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL] Premier 2022/2023 Predictions, Results & Banter

leftbackhome

Nov 24, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
34BBF29F-9789-4891-BF86-6AB9E35FFF3E.jpeg
This brought some laughter to my day…

The high and mighty FVSL all of a sudden cares about “rules” when faced with an exodus of top players from their golden goose. Shame that rules didn’t matter last year when said team was ferrying players back and forth between an A and a B team in the same division. Or when the Caps were picking and choosing the locations of their games each week. Or when three Uni teams joined mid-season and the games counted for points

Not my first rodeo so I’ve come to expect this kind of s***housery, but every year they seem to outdo themselves

Pints

Dec 1, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
Laughable! Those tiger pricks have been doing this for years! Chile got relegated from Prem (VMSL) in 2017-2018 because their young stars left "en masse" to go to Tigers. It is no mystery what was leading to this "en masse" exodus. Tigers have been throwing around oil money for years...FVSL turning a blind-eye, eh? CCB is just better at this than the Tigers and the powers that be at the FVSL are salty about it. Also, I don't recall the FVSL whinging about it when Poco was throwing around money in the early 2010s.

Tigers have lived by this sword for years; let them now die by it.

leftbackhome

Nov 24, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Laughable! Those tiger pricks have been doing this for years! Chile got relegated from Prem (VMSL) in 2017-2018 because their young stars left "en masse" to go to Tigers. It is no mystery what was leading to this "en masse" exodus. Tigers have been throwing around oil money for years...FVSL turning a blind-eye, eh? CCB is just better at this than the Tigers and the powers that be at the FVSL are salty about it. Also, I don't recall the FVSL whinging about it when Poco was throwing around money in the early 2010s.

Tigers have lived by this sword for years; let them now die by it.
Couldn’t agree more. It’s definitely satisfying to see these so-called “amateur” clubs eventually get their comeuppance. Give it a decade or so and the axe will drop on BB5 too, once their financiers inevitably realize that bankrolling an “amateur” team is always a losing game. As you say, they seem to be a bit better at keeping their “dealings” under the table than Tigers were, but it always comes and goes in cycles. Just wait until the next rich guy with a master plan comes to town.

As for the FVSL rap sheet…how much time do we have? Saltier than a McDonald’s nutrition chart.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0