Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL] Premier 2021/2022 Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF is going on at Surrey United?

14 games played and 9 of them zero points?!?!?! Nevermind jumping to the VMSL, perhaps AMSL more their speed.

Trigger Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Your alumni. :D

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to FC Tigers A for winning the FVSL mens premier division. With an outstanding performance for a 9-0 win to clinch the division.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wonder how many goals they let their top striker score to try and secure the golden boot.
I know he scored 3 goals 2 weeks ago against them.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I also heard that the golden boot player for the A team has also coached the B team in competative play??? WTF...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This keeps getting better and better! The levels of open conflicts of interest are outstanding!

Honestly, who is responsible for overwatch on the FVSL and other leagues? BCSA? And if so, who? If I were either members of these other leagues, or, members of this league that you could say are harmed by these conflicts of interest, I'd be demanding sanctions against the league for these shenanigans.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
This keeps getting better and better! The levels of open conflicts of interest are outstanding!
I know eh!! You think that there would be some sort of rules for these guys to follow to at least make the optics look less shady....

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just read that their striker (A), who also coaches them(B) in league play, scored 7 goals in 2 games??
I wonder what he is coaching them???

Spankmemanky

Apr 18, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

Honestly, who is responsible for overwatch on the FVSL and other leagues? BCSA? And if so, who? If I were either members of these other leagues, or, members of this league that you could say are harmed by these conflicts of interest, I'd be demanding sanctions against the league for these shenanigans.
Oversight at BC soccer???

What the fcuk are you smokin bro?

Cause I want something that good

Mortoperlaliberta

Oct 27, 2020
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just read that their striker (A), who also coaches them(B) in league play, scored 7 goals in 2 games??
I wonder what he is coaching them???
I wonder how many goals they let their top striker score to try and secure the golden boot.
I know he scored 3 goals 2 weeks ago against them.
Hello to dad of the year
,Mr Hildebrant, Connor’s dad, or I should say (Utah): say what you will about the FVSL - pretty easy to see some issues. However, to go and claim that a guy who’s led the league he’s played in goals since he’s come to Vancouver after a pro career is benefiting off of preferential treatment from his team isn’t onside (you’d know a lot about being offside). For the record, I believe the Golden boot runner up from Abby scored 5 goals against a team that Tigers A and the striker you keep referring to (and all other teams ) didn’t play against in the league. The same team that was considered so poor that FVSL had to pull them out of the league. This online troll behaviour from this tandem is the real crock o shite. I didn’t see Abby guy on the goal scorer list against FCT? Look, I’m sure if you really want the golden boot badly enough, you can ask him for it. I’m sure he’s got more things than an FVSL golden boot to look at at home.
Best regards.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Interesting.

Current GB leader has 19 goals to everyone's favorite little gnome's 14, and Tigers have 18 GP to Abby's 15. Seems like there are a bunch of games left on the schedule, and probably more punching bags for Tigers, but one match where Tigers visit Abby.

Say what you want, plenty of drama here to unfold.

Spankmemanky

Apr 18, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hello to dad of the year
,Mr Hildebrant, Connor’s dad, or I should say (Utah): say what you will about the FVSL - pretty easy to see some issues. However, to go and claim that a guy who’s led the league he’s played in goals since he’s come to Vancouver after a pro career is benefiting off of preferential treatment from his team isn’t onside (you’d know a lot about being offside). For the record, I believe the Golden boot runner up from Abby scored 5 goals against a team that Tigers A and the striker you keep referring to (and all other teams ) didn’t play against in the league. The same team that was considered so poor that FVSL had to pull them out of the league. This online troll behaviour from this tandem is the real crock o shite. I didn’t see Abby guy on the goal scorer list against FCT? Look, I’m sure if you really want the golden boot badly enough, you can ask him for it. I’m sure he’s got more things than an FVSL golden boot to look at at home.
Best regards.
Dude if your man is such a hot shot why doesn’t he play with the big boys…. Or does his free bus pass from FCT only work in the valley?

Padding the stats is just that… chicken shite way of trying to knock Ronaldo or Pele or whoever has scored the most club goals off his perch.

Simmer the fcuk down

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hello to dad of the year
Best regards.

Great first post whatever the fack your name is.
I must have struck a nerve somwhere??? Did you get a tongue lashing from the head office??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts