Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL] Premier 2021/2022 Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Soccer 98

Sep 22, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only reason this league was talked about was because of ccb azad. We played these teams in u21 faly couldnt beat us once and micro academy don’t even get me started with them. Played premier academy in a scrimmage and had them dead and buried by half. People were saying we didn’t deserve a spot but we weren’t even last plate. Where are all those snowflakes now.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only reason this league was talked about was because of ccb azad. We played these teams in u21 faly couldnt beat us once and micro academy don’t even get me started with them. Played premier academy in a scrimmage and had them dead and buried by half. People were saying we didn’t deserve a spot but we weren’t even last plate. Where are all those snowflakes now.
Two thirds of Fuk all is still fuk all. Hope you enjoyed your short stay.You guys were continuously shittpumped week in week out. Now you've had your sense of entitlement stripped away and been put in the place you belong. Enjoy the 3rd world pitches, sprained ankles and all the other gifts and surprises vmsl div 3 has to offer because Posting in a premier thread is as close as you'll get to the top level of local amateur soccer going forward. :oops::oops::oops:

Dudhfjjxjd

Last edited:

Soccer 98

Sep 22, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two thirds of Fuk all is still fuk all. Hope you enjoyed your short stay.You guys were continuously shittpumped week in week out. Now you've had your sense of entitlement stripped away and been put in the place you belong. Enjoy the 3rd world pitches, sprained ankles and all the other gifts and surprises vmsl div 3 has to offer because Posting in a premier thread is as close as you'll get to the top level of local amateur soccer going forward. :oops::oops::oops:

Dudhfjjxjd
nothing was stripped away u bum the league is trash. We can beat half of the teams that are in there right now. Learn to read English. Soccer 99 is back time to make this site great again. I heard those coastal bums who couldn’t beat azaad when they had their full squad want a crack at vmsl looks like bb5 will have to put them in their place this weekend. Comfortable 3-0 win for bb5 those coastal nerds and snowflakes don’t stand a chance.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like Premier "academy" U23 is now simply Premier FC? Staff has changed as well as far as I can tell / remember...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
League Cup Results

Langley
5-2 Micro Footie
Abby 3-3 Slurrey
Caps U19 1-4 Tigers
Faly
5-1 Premier FC

So now that is out of the way, the league can start...

Week 1 Schedule

Langley vs Slurrey Friday
Caps U19 vs Tigers Saturday
Premier FC vs Abby Saturday
Faly vs Micro Footie Sunday

TTP Predictions
Draw
Tigers
Abby
Faly

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe this? :)

1633131733526.png

For context, FVSL promoted games this weekend but used a graphic highlighting scores from last weekend.

Oh well, that's that. Time to move on and burn some other bridges on the twatter.

Burning Daft Punk GIF

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Censorship at its finest by the trump administration and jabba the hut

Attachments

• 3D516324-40D4-4C41-B937-B482329B0823.png
    3D516324-40D4-4C41-B937-B482329B0823.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 15

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, since nobody is listening, what is the betting line on Abbotsford, Surrey, and Langley, all making a move to the VMSL next year? Either as a div 1 “Golden Ticket”, or Coastal Style merger (looking at you, Abby)?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, since nobody is listening, what is the betting line on Abbotsford, Surrey, and Langley, all making a move to the VMSL next year? Either as a div 1 “Golden Ticket”, or Coastal Style merger (looking at you, Abby)?
10000 to 1

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would say it would make a ton of sense at this point for large cradle to grave clubs like Langley and Surrey to attach themselves with clubs in the vmsl, you would also assume faly, micro academy, tigers and whitecaps will be one and done. Abbotsford would be an interesting one bc they would have the ability to attract some of the talented Indo Canadian community that is currently playing in the vmsl living in Abby. It’s disappointing the way the league is trending. I cant remember there being such a disappointing cycle. There has been lean years but even when you played @Dude you could always count on a battle and not wasting every other weekend pumping a team 6-0 or getting pumped 6-0.

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby 9 Premier 1

Definitely the weakest of the “academy” sides.

Its an absolute laugh how these “academy” sides still try to play out of the back after shipping 5 + goals.

I would genuinely like to know what these pay to play academies are telling these kids parents after getting bent over week in and week out while still sending the monthly payment reminders.

Wouldn’t be surprised if premier doesn’t last the whole season tbh. Players getting after each other, coaches getting into it with their own players.

Good start to week 1.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
They are preaching “development” playing the right way, trust the process. Development is a funny thing. I’ve seen some academy teams play at my sons age U9 and honestly they are light years ahead of my sons team at Surrey United. The passing, movement. For a moment it makes you think, well I should be taking my kid out of the community club system and push for more. Look what’s possible.
However it also turns kids into little robots. When I get the ball here I do this, when he passes there I go here. When I’m down 9-1 maybe just maybe you should stop doing the thing that causing all the goals over and over and over.

A lot of the kids that come out of the whitecaps system are complete shambles in men’s. They say the same, it’s all structure. I play in this 15 yard area and everyone has a job. Come to men’s and it’s just a bit of a wild game. A lot have trouble adapting and succeeding like they should. I actually believe all the over coaching can be a problem. There needs to be a balance of free play/freedom of play and structure.

SoccerDaD14

Jan 22, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still trying to find FVSL TV or do they not show the games live! Only get them the day after when AFTN posts them on twitter.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0