Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Chilliwack is shut down, full stop, youth through adult teams. Unless the Men's Premier team isn't actually part of the club, then they are shut down as well.

I'm more concerned about Surrey, United, WTF? They would be on they way to demotion. Won't be a demotion year- again- but that club is in shambles. Sad. When did they originally defect to the VMSL, gonna say 1998 ish? Barely stayed up year over year then built themselves into a powerhouse.

Bigbadsoccerwolf

Oct 27, 2020
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Chilliwack is shut down, full stop, youth through adult teams. Unless the Men's Premier team isn't actually part of the club, then they are shut down as well.

I'm more concerned about Surrey, United, WTF? They would be on they way to demotion. Won't be a demotion year- again- but that club is in shambles. Sad. When did they originally defect to the VMSL, gonna say 1998 ish? Barely stayed up year over year then built themselves into a powerhouse.
Shambles is putting it nicely I think. It seems to be a complete gong show. Signed their death warrant when they left VMSL for Farmers Valley Soccer League :)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think SU was already on the way to Shambles when they made the move, I think staying would have only hastened the demotion.

Reading the tea leaves, I am only guessing, but no games anywhere next 2-3 weeks. Easiest decision.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think SU was already on the way to Shambles when they made the move, I think staying would have only hastened the demotion.

Reading the tea leaves, I am only guessing, but no games anywhere next 2-3 weeks. Easiest decision.
Why would there be no games? Only teams I think it effects in the FVSL are the TSS teams.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Except Chiliwack. But I agree, it’s outside. Don’t be a duck and play sick, and all should be fine.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
We got bashed for having a poor team last year. We were just a little young that’s all. This league is garbage I allready been saying that for ages. Van united surrey united chiiliwack and safc are trash. Losing 10-0 are you joking please tell me they were playing with 8 players like we did when we got hammered by coastal because if they had 11 on the field that’s fcuking embarrassing they’re always posting on social media about these new players they’re signing half of their team looks pregnant . Things are good in u21 top of our group and into the cohort semi finals. Be back in a few years to kick the shite outta some of these beer bellies. Port Moody folded as well so next year when the uni teams are out of the equation what does this league really have besides coastal and Abby. The league president will ring our phones. surrey united players well a lot of them play on UFV and u can’t permit players. So basically they are left with gagan and a bunch of snowflakes from Hastings.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
We will take it on the chin. Openly admit a majority of our team feels uncomfortable playing while covid cases rise. Which is hurting us right now. Full transparency. Not an excuse but a reality. Our guys who showed up, showed up with their PJ’s on and night time tea ready for bed. Took Abbotsford way to lightly and had our heads down from 1-0 onwards. We embarrassed our club, league, team and ourselves last night. Full credit to Abbotsford, well deserved and classy side.

thanks for the wake up call.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
We got bashed for having a poor team last year. We were just a little young that’s all. This league is garbage I allready been saying that for ages. Van united surrey united chiiliwack and safc are trash. Losing 10-0 are you joking please tell me they were playing with 8 players like we did when we got hammered by coastal because if they had 11 on the field that’s fcuking embarrassing they’re always posting on social media about these new players they’re signing half of their team looks pregnant . Things are good in u21 top of our group and into the cohort semi finals. Be back in a few years to kick the shite outta some of these beer bellies. Port Moody folded as well so next year when the uni teams are out of the equation what does this league really have besides coastal and Abby. The league president will ring our phones. surrey united players well a lot of them play on UFV and u can’t permit players. So basically they are left with gagan and a bunch of snowflakes from Hastings.

love reading this guys material. It’s like listening to a “Karen” Complain in a washroom while trying to push out the dinner your old lady made you the night before. Rather smell your own shite then the shite coming out of her mouth.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
love reading this guys material. It’s like listening to a “Karen” Complain in a washroom while trying to push out the dinner your old lady made you the night before. Rather smell your own shite then the shite coming out of her mouth.
Ur guys shite came out on the field. U guys had a full eleven and lost 10-0 and u call urselfes a prem team. Get the fcuk outta here. Come over and look at the vmsl teams play. Those are real prem teams. Also if u make a social media account then you should have the balls to post the score after the game as well win lose or draw. Guess the coach is scared u won’t attract any more players after laying an egg. Before u go on saying anything remember one thing we played u guys three times we lost 3-2 tied 0-0 and beat u 2-0. Don’t get too mouthy know ur place.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ur guys shite came out on the field. U guys had a full eleven and lost 10-0 and u call urselfes a prem team. Get the fcuk outta here. Come over and look at the vmsl teams play. Those are real prem teams. Also if u make a social media account then you should have the balls to post the score after the game as well win lose or draw. Guess the coach is scared u won’t attract any more players after laying an egg. Before u go on saying anything remember one thing we played u guys three times we lost 3-2 tied 0-0 and beat u 2-0. Don’t get too mouthy know ur place.

you’re pure entertainment. Such an anger person constantly. Best of luck in the VMSL U21 Covid Cup Semifinals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0