Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I keep getting tagged, but I can't speak to the problems publicly, I wear too many hats, but some of you are certainly touching the sides of obvious issues.

I will speak to Reedy getting fired at SU though @Regs . I tried to fire him from our daughters U10 team for not sleeping with my wife. He said that was my job and he wasn't going to take on that burden. I always thought he was a selfish prick after that.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You need to look at this through his lense. Reedy is a good looking fellow (way, WAY better looing than you, for sure, 100%). He probably has a line up of requests from both dads and moms on the team, though yours is a bit unusual. As we age, fewer bullets in the chamber, as they say. I'm sure it was the weirdness of the request that knocked Mrs. KNVB down the Reedy order, had it come from Mrs. KNVB herself, I'm sure there would have been fulfillment.

#dadtodadadvice

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
You need to look at this through his lense. Reedy is a good looking fellow (way, WAY better looing than you, for sure, 100%). He probably has a line up of requests from both dads and moms on the team, though yours is a bit unusual. As we age, fewer bullets in the chamber, as they say. I'm sure it was the weirdness of the request that knocked Mrs. KNVB down the Reedy order, had it come from Mrs. KNVB herself, I'm sure there would have been fulfillment.

#dadtodadadvice

Fack me. Reedy just oozes that Pirlo esque class where he can boss a match for 90 minutes while sipping a vintage cab sav and eye fcucking your misses on his way off the pitch. @knvb is more reminiscent of a less “cool” Alexi Lalas. Please note the term “cool” is used vaguely and loosely..

C9CAFB22-B868-4257-9E0A-58000EDB2E6E.gif

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
@YoAdrian predictions for this coming week/weekend?

With the LUSA v TWU game being postponed due to trinity either being in a covid quarantine, satanic cleanse, or a field trip to bible camp, that really only leaves 2 matches to predict this weekend.

Abby 3 UFV 1 ; Cue grudge match. Count on the UFV alumni squad to get it together and pack a punch this time out. Interestingly, UFV was tied 2-2 with chilliwack midweek until the cornhuskers keeps took a red and was replaced with a striker between the pipes. I see a close contest at 2-1 before abby catches ufv high up the pitch late to hit em with the knockout blow.

Van United 2 Surrey United 1 ; count on an evenly contested match between this seasons 2 relegation contenders in a league you can’t seem to get relegated in. Surrey to continue the losing trend, but I strongly back them to fill the onion bag for the first time this season.

Now with no GAMEDAY of my own to preview its back to the training pitch.

Attachments

• 1B1A6404-1E99-45E1-BE73-558B2D013337.gif
    1B1A6404-1E99-45E1-BE73-558B2D013337.gif
    985.5 KB · Views: 10

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Squirt is right.

And here is a true story....last day of riding the bike park in Whistler last weekend. I’m in the line with my 6 YO. I see a kid in the opposing line, looks just like @YoAdrian . I call out. Kid looks my way in confusion. My daughter says, “Hey, that kid goes to my school.”

Yup, the kid I mistook for you is a 12 year old. I was about to give him shite for being in town and not calling me for a beer.

Crazy thing? All true. I’d have taken a photo but my creep-o-meter was already hitting dark red / 10 years behind bars.

Funny thing is I sware I saw you at the King Of Donair today, I kept calling out “Dude, Dude, Dude” , but to no avail.. turns out it wasn’t actually you, but some other crazy bastard getting studs up into a lamb kebab giving me a Turkish death stare. Unlike you I did manage to get a picture, actually one better, a gif.
8952DE72-9F6B-4C94-B772-974983ADB246.gif

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, those teeth, bad memories when I knocked mine out in November. That guy is not far off what this guy looked like in November, total mess, and yes KNVB, ugly AF.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fack I'm pissin my self laughing. That is a Turkish Dude to a T!!!
I never new you had a twin Dude. Unibrow and all.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good result for Abby. I expect the college teams to drop a lot of points as the top teams start to get game fit. Langley never had a pre season this year.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see SU get their first points 4-1 over GVRD

praise him steve harvey GIF

leftbackhome

Nov 24, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abbotsford 2-1 UFV
Decent contest in awful conditions.
2 pens for Abby. AUSC probably lucky to escape with the win.
I must have watched a different game, cause I think UFV were lucky not to have conceded more. Could easily have been 5-1 to the Alumni, Wizard of Oz tornados and all. It was one-way traffic in the first half. Abby were winning all of the battles, unlike last week. Given the conditions, it was a lot of route one football, which Abby adapted better to on both sides of the ball.
Abby had numerous chances first and second half, including their FWD rounding the keeper only to spurn his shot on an open goal. Can’t recall many for UFV. Abby handed them their goal with a mixup at the back between CB and GK. Penalties were both stone wall imo. At 2-1, I suppose numbers don’t lie, but in this case they don’t tell the full story either. Bring on the next cohort - Coastal and SAFC!

lfc4

Sep 21, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must have watched a different game, cause I think UFV were lucky not to have conceded more. Could easily have been 5-1 to the Alumni, Wizard of Oz tornados and all. It was one-way traffic in the first half. Abby were winning all of the battles, unlike last week. Given the conditions, it was a lot of route one football, which Abby adapted better to on both sides of the ball.
Abby had numerous chances first and second half, including their FWD rounding the keeper only to spurn his shot on an open goal. Can’t recall many for UFV. Abby handed them their goal with a mixup at the back between CB and GK. Penalties were both stone wall imo. At 2-1, I suppose numbers don’t lie, but in this case they don’t tell the full story either. Bring on the next cohort - Coastal and SAFC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts