Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are different lists for each division on the Team Contacts list of the FVSL site. Shows no PM Gunners, and Rocky Point FC and Greater Vancouver UTD teams in the Premier division. Are these lists more up to date?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Would that be this one?

1599163383219.png

If only there were someone associated with the league that could confirm/deny/talk about his ASS

:wa:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chi-na is trying to interfere with this years elections.

Its still a mess of who is coming and going in every division until payments and commitments have been made. I hear the Island is going to do something funky to finish last season in the coming weeks.

No rush or appetite at this point to do cohorts and quarantine breaks with bloody kick in's and rules around spitting in place when anticipated normalcy is expected around Thanksgiving. Fingers Crossed.

Azad (not the person) is gone though. Not heard about the name change for the Pomo Gunners. That's looks like a TTP Exclusive Breaking News item to me.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Van united will play div 1 azad goes u21 and will return to upl once universities are back in their own league. Surrey united firefighters made some good signings .

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal new and improved front 3 will be pretty deadly this season.

Top 3 in the golden boot race over the past couple of seasons if I’m not mistaken @LION?

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal new and improved front 3 will be pretty deadly this season.

Top 3 in the golden boot race over the past couple of seasons if I’m not mistaken @LION?

@4thplacetrophy is this the first time Graeme and Cole haven’t played together? As Coles signed with Langley, while Graemes with Coastal. Looking forward to seeing how Coastals Isaac/Meers/Starheim and Langley’s Almond/Wiens/Hilde connections play out in the league this year !! Davidson back with Abby this year too. Lots of proven goal scorers will be gunning for the golden boot this year. Looking forward to first round of games this weekend.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal got a decent team eh. Anyone know where the schedules are posted. Why did cole and Meyers bounce from Port Moody. They had a solid team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0