Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
you’re pure entertainment. Such an anger person constantly. Best of luck in the VMSL U21 Covid Cup Semifinals.
Shud up. Shud up shud up. 10-0 best of luck in your season. Ooh wait u have actually be half decent to grind out a result.gotta cut out the beers man. Slow the boys down big time. U can’t match the speed. I thought u guys had a hard working and loyal bunch according to your social media. Let’s see a nice post that says we embarrassed the club then. U gave social media so own up to it. Otherwise don’t have it. Looks like u only like to post when u win. Bb5 prem winter lose or draw always posting.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shud up. Shud up shud up. 10-0 best of luck in your season. Ooh wait u have actually be half decent to grind out a result.gotta cut out the beers man. Slow the boys down big time. U can’t match the speed. I thought u guys had a hard working and loyal bunch according to your social media. Let’s see a nice post that says we embarrassed the club then. U gave social media so own up to it. Otherwise don’t have it. Looks like u only like to post when u win. Bb5 prem winter lose or draw always posting.

CCB loses? News to the community.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
CCB loses? News to the community.

To BB5 and whoever posted a story on their Instagram story today. This was in no way shape or form me “calling you out” for posting wins or losses. Actually the opposite. You guys have an awesome side over there that won nationals because you deserved it. Great team, players, coaches etc. You haven’t lost a game in the form we did last night, from my understanding. It was more sarcasm towards our side losing and you guys not losing like that.

Ronald7 was apparently associated with the Ccb azad team from FVSL prem last fall from all accounts. Atleast presumptively was part of that side and any comment or sarcasm thrown his way was not thrown towards your premier side BB5. I’d never want to disrespect a side like yours.

sort of an apology for something that was taken out of context I believe. Don’t need to accept it. But I wouldn’t disrespect a side like your premier side who’s playing in honour for such a significant reason. Keep up your great work. Goals for many of the teams in the lower mainland. If not them all.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmmm interesting for some reason I can’t seem to understand how buffalo disrespected bb5 or I just have the iq of a 5 year old. Either way ccb is the best club in the world. Long live bb5 united and I don’t want to see anyone else disrespecting on here. Or I’ll wash their mouth with soap. Naughty guys.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I feel kind of bad for red bulls now they have to play coastal. How many goals will meyers and starheim grab in this one I’ll go 3 each in a 8-0 win. Actually 8-1 Emmanuel will find one with his pace.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prefer all black. Date night.

Anyway we should go figure how not to embarrass ourselves against @LION next weekend.
We are just lucky there are games on!
This virus is putting so many people on it’s back! Even the outdoors in fresh air is getting dangerous!

let’s just enjoy the footy while we can. Soon running in open air is going to be too dangerous and not deemed healthy. Unless it’s a protest of course.

Fat.Ronaldo7

Jun 26, 2020
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmmm interesting for some reason I can’t seem to understand how buffalo disrespected bb5 or I just have the iq of a 5 year old. Either way ccb is the best club in the world. Long live bb5 united and I don’t want to see anyone else disrespecting on here. Or I’ll wash their mouth with soap. Naughty guys.
I’d go with the second one, although even 5 seems slightly high

Fat.Ronaldo7

Jun 26, 2020
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hahahah I could be 150lbs wet through for all you know buddy. Glad to hear your doing so well in u16 gold soc.... I mean u21 VMSL.
keep it going you might finish 7th in Farmers league in 5 years
Come on AM training aka @Ronaldo. 07
tumbleweed GIF

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are just lucky there are games on!
This virus is putting so many people on it’s back! Even the outdoors in fresh air is getting dangerous!

let’s just enjoy the footy while we can. Soon running in open air is going to be too dangerous and not deemed healthy. Unless it’s a protest of course.

Ummmm...no. The science does not support this virus spreads effectively outdoors at all. Not even at a moderate level, but at all. It takes extremely close contact with a symptomatic person outdoors to spread.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ummmm...no. The science does not support this virus spreads effectively outdoors at all. Not even at a moderate level, but at all. It takes extremely close contact with a symptomatic person outdoors to spread.
Christopher Reeve Meme GIF

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guilty. Hard to tell anymore. I see people outside wearing masks and I just don’t get it? People actually believe there is a COVID-19 cloud hovering over the planet and human level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0