Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat.Ronaldo7

Jun 26, 2020
Tokens
Dirty Money
U guys lost

u guys are trash. Lost to a u21 side.
I would hardly call TWU a u21 team. They train 4-5 times a week, significant difference from all men’s players in this league. CCB Azad are a real u21 team in terms of age, fitness and general shitenes.
SAFC look better defensively this year compared to last year. Still lightweight upfront, they will struggle to score goals.
personally don’t think kick ins have hurt as much as people thought they would, for the most part they have sped games up and get things moving quicker.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed on the kick ins. My only worry was that you would get teams trying to use it as a free kick every time and hump it to the box from half. But so far so good.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Twu is a u21 team lol. Doesn’t matter how much they train. Red bulls defence is not good lol half of them are overweight and they conceded 2 penalties in 2 games u dumbass. That happens when u are slow and out of shape. Zero knowledge of the game for u. Trinity is Decent. Nothing special. Nice to have our roster show up in u21 currently 2-0 and beat faly academy who are the best team in the league. We’ll be back in Orem in a few years and shut the mouths of the snowflakes and haters.

Fat.Ronaldo7

Jun 26, 2020
Tokens
Dirty Money
Twu is a u21 team lol. Doesn’t matter how much they train. Red bulls defence is not good lol half of them are overweight and they conceded 2 penalties in 2 games u dumbass. That happens when u are slow and out of shape. Zero knowledge of the game for u. Trinity is Decent. Nothing special. Nice to have our roster show up in u21 currently 2-0 and beat faly academy who are the best team in the league. We’ll be back in Orem in a few years and shut the mouths of the snowflakes and haters.
Hahahaha Bro you are so delusional it borders on the medically Insane. Both TWU and UFV top 13-14 guys would piss all over your sorry excuse for a team it would be 7/8-0 easily.
Faly academy? Well fcuk me well done. Who are they? A bunch of16 year olds? No disrespect to them but aren’t they just a bunch of other tss type kids who are 15-16?
There’s more chance of TWU erecting a statue of Satan himself outside their school than there is of CCB Azad coming back and doing anything meaningful in FVsL Prem.
That is unless the truly gifted AM training lends his fraudster personal training skills to help your squad :)

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
ur a clown.
Hahahaha Bro you are so delusional it borders on the medically Insane. Both TWU and UFV top 13-14 guys would piss all over your sorry excuse for a team it would be 7/8-0 easily.
Faly academy? Well fcuk me well done. Who are they? A bunch of16 year olds? No disrespect to them but aren’t they just a bunch of other tss type kids who are 15-16?
There’s more chance of TWU erecting a statue of Satan himself outside their school than there is of CCB Azad coming back and doing anything meaningful in FVsL Prem.
That is unless the truly gifted AM training lends his fraudster personal training skills to help your squad :)
U are a clown. The top 5 teams in the league are good red bulls are not. We beat them once lost to them once and tied them once. Van united is not great either. Ufv and twu will be below the big 4. Port Moody has folded so that makes things easier for the universities but overall they’ll get maybe one or 2 more wins then our team did. But we’re not done. We’ll be back I promise.

Fat.Ronaldo7

Jun 26, 2020
Tokens
Dirty Money
ur a clown.

U are a clown. The top 5 teams in the league are good red bulls are not. We beat them once lost to them once and tied them once. Van united is not great either. Ufv and twu will be below the big 4. Port Moody has folded so that makes things easier for the universities but overall they’ll get maybe one or 2 more wins then our team did. But we’re not done. We’ll be back I promise.
How many wins did you get? Just refresh my memory I’ve forgotten??

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal new and improved front 3 will be pretty deadly this season.

Top 3 in the golden boot race over the past couple of seasons if I’m not mistaken @LION?

So far so good. Thanks for the help connecting Masry etc! Come out and watch a match sometime and say hi! Pints on me!

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Going to be fun to play the UNI teams this season. They will have a huge upper hand as they are able to train and organize like a pro team. Video sessions and all. Hitting the beach during the day in pre season to do beach sessions etc etc. While guys off the men’s teams are coming off 10 hour shifts in the labour world. Maybe making one practice a week. not much of a level playing field but we didn’t get a vote on what teams are in and out year to year. At least there will be more competition, for a season or whatever we get.

Sad that Pomo folded. We had amazing tilts with them over the last few seasons. Another one bites the dust though. Will suck next season with no college teams and no Pomo.
But happy we get to enjoy some football for the time being. The kick ins might be an improvement to the game. Have to always be on and aware now that any kick could be dangerous.

The league has organized the prem div nicely with the cohorts and the season seems to be mapped out well. Hopefully we don’t see any set backs cause of this almighty virus that has scared the common sense out of folks.
I hear this winter is going to be an ugly one.

Still hoping that footy gets in line with the rest of Canada and we can play meaningful games in the summer. November-January just gets ugly and we will never grow the local game this way.
A Surrey U vs Coastal FC tilt in summer would actually bring kids out and get some community/fans going. We have the fields now, so baseball isn’t taking over the local fields. Kids can come watch the men’s teams and the guys that coach them during the week. Grow the damn game and make mentorships and connections happen. Covid/November weather and no changing rooms will be a tough one. But any food is good when your starving!
Forza Football!

Fat.Ronaldo7

Jun 26, 2020
Tokens
Dirty Money
So far so good. Thanks for the help connecting Masry etc! Come out and watch a match sometime and say hi! Pints on me!
Was the 5-0 win over surrey a fair reflection? I’ve heard mixed stories, some saying 5-0 was harsh based off first half and others saying it could have been more? Im more confused than @Ronaldo. 07 when he wakes up each morning.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley United took a 2-0 lead in the first half over TWU. High press from LUSA put TWU’s defence under a lot of pressure in the first half. Left at half time but heard TWU clawed back to win 3-2.

Surrey United FF lost 3-0 to “Greater” Vancouver United also this evening.

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley United took a 2-0 lead in the first half over TWU. High press from LUSA put TWU’s defence under a lot of pressure in the first half. Left at half time but heard TWU clawed back to win 3-2.

Surrey United FF lost 3-0 to “Greater” Vancouver United also this evening.

Talk about a tale of 2 halves!! Went into halftime with a 2-0 lead, well deserved and carried most of the play. Second half TWU got one back around the 60th min and after that our legs were gone, didn’t have the fitness to keep up with trinity and it was one way traffic. In the end would have loved to hang onto 2-2 but 3-2 was a fair reflection, they were organized but they had the fitness to take it up another gear and score 2 in the last 15 and that’s ultimately what wins you games.

My only moan, is in the section of player safety and having a touch of common sense from referees. To have a guy take a pretty late elbow to the head resulting in a hospital visit and 6 stitches, for the ref to defend his decision to not send the guy off as “my view was obstructed” and “that part of the head is a soft area to start with” is pretty fcucking weak and imo unacceptable at a premier level. Again, a head shot resulting in 6 stitches and a hospital visit is only a yellow card offence? Sign me up for open season then or please apply common sense.

other than that great game in the hurricane of 2020, looking forward to playing TWU again in a week or two as well as SAFC.

Surrey United lost to greater Van 3 bagel eh?? How the mighty have fallen.... wow.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF is going on at Surrey United? Early candidate for relegation (in any normal league with pro/rel)?

Football Watcher

Aug 5, 2020
Tokens
Dirty Money
ur a clown.

you might want to check some scores.. looks like TWU and VanU are both 2-0 to start the season....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts