Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Both. It’s a step up from College to Prem, even FVSL Prem. Some schools like UBC and SFU, possibly UVic Maybe could step in and finish top half but uni kids always need grooming.

Fat.Ronaldo7

Jun 26, 2020
Tokens
Dirty Money
Both. It’s a step up from College to Prem, even FVSL Prem. Some schools like UBC and SFU, possibly UVic Maybe could step in and finish top half but uni kids always need grooming.
VMSL sure, think you are severely overestimating the quality of the FVSL Prem, and also underestimating 3/4/5th year players on those uni squads who would easily deal with 28 year olds who train once a week and are on the piss 2-3 times a week.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I’m 15 years removed now and back then most college teams at Varcity level would not compete. Most reserve squads would be in tough in 1st. I’ll let current players comment.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess I remember the first year Trinity played in the FVSL; their reserves and some guys on Varcity (after the season was over- their better players ended up either at Langley or elsewhere). I think they were unspectacular in 2nd division. Wasn’t that long ago. It’s not like USports has improved in the last 10 years, if anything its more wattered down in the West now.

The FVSL- it is arguably weaker at Premier than it was 10 years ago. It’s really only a five team division right now. That being said the league has also performed better at Provincials in the same time frame so really, all else being equal....a reserve team definitely would not survive and I’d be surprised if any Uni squad not named SFU, Trinity, or UBC were to finish better than top 4. That’s my honest opinion. Worth about as much as Bulljive’s Mom’s sandwich but there you go.

Fat.Ronaldo7

Jun 26, 2020
Tokens
Dirty Money
Biggest question of this long break will be which team will imposter personal trainer “AM Training” attach himself to for this season? Probably one where he can get the most clients from so I’d imagine CCB extraordinaire

Fat.Ronaldo7

Jun 26, 2020
Tokens
Dirty Money
Biggest question of this long break will be which team will imposter personal trainer “AM Training” attach himself to for this season? Probably one where he can get the most clients from so I’d imagine CCB extraordinaire
@Ronaldo. 07 care to comment?

Also we would all love a prediction for where CCB atrocious sorry Azad will finish this season?

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
How’s it going snowflakes and haters. Before the season I said our goal was to stay in the league. Guess what on the fvsl website the league list of teams has been published and guess who’s on their haters ur very own ccb azad. Looks like I was right all along. Van united couldn’t handle the level of play so they’ve been relegated. U guys are the best just keep hating and we keep proving u wrong. Our team is switching over to vmsl so unfortunately we won’t be able to smash the valley boys. It’s unfortunate because we wanted to show off our new roster. It is what it is. We’ll still be around and I promise it’ll be the most talked about team on social media. Am training has been removed.

Fat.Ronaldo7

Jun 26, 2020
Tokens
Dirty Money
How’s it going snowflakes and haters. Before the season I said our goal was to stay in the league. Guess what on the fvsl website the league list of teams has been published and guess who’s on their haters ur very own ccb azad. Looks like I was right all along. Van united couldn’t handle the level of play so they’ve been relegated. U guys are the best just keep hating and we keep proving u wrong. Our team is switching over to vmsl so unfortunately we won’t be able to smash the valley boys. It’s unfortunate because we wanted to show off our new roster. It is what it is. We’ll still be around and I promise it’ll be the most talked about team on social media. Am training has been removed.
And he’s back lol
So CCB Azad won’t be in FVSL Prem this year as stated on the latest release from the league?

VMSL? Hahahaha will have to be Div 2 or 3? No way your in Prem and I’d put money on that bunch of misfits getting relegated from vmsl Div 1.

AM training removed? One positive sign I guess, bet his 8 month suspension from BC soccer still won’t stop him from worming his way around the valley.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
And he’s back lol
So CCB Azad won’t be in FVSL Prem this year as stated on the latest release from the league?

VMSL? Hahahaha will have to be Div 2 or 3? No way your in Prem and I’d put money on that bunch of misfits getting relegated from vmsl Div 1.

AM training removed? One positive sign I guess, bet his 8 month suspension from BC soccer still won’t stop him from worming his way around the valley.
We actually are in the fvsl premier but we have chosen to play vmsl u21 this season. Play here for 2 years and then kick on to men’s premier. Better for development as a team. We’ll be back though. Promise.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ummmm....sounds like you basically got relegated, no? Told you can't hack it, yes?

Your whole schtick was based on you guys surviving Prem and being back. Well, results say you didn't, and if you aren't back, you aren't back. No? What am I missing? Spell it out.

@knvb ....any comment, concerns, snide remarks with regards to the above claim / post / admission of defeat?

Fat.Ronaldo7

Jun 26, 2020
Tokens
Dirty Money
We actually are in the fvsl premier but we have chosen to play vmsl u21 this season. Play here for 2 years and then kick on to men’s premier. Better for development as a team. We’ll be back though. Promise.

We actually are in FVSL premier, but have chosen to play VMSL u21 this season?
That not make sense to anyone else? Or am I just a bit fckin stupid?

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
We actually are in FVSL premier, but have chosen to play VMSL u21 this season?
That not make sense to anyone else? Or am I just a bit fckin stupid?
go look at the draft teams on the adidas premier league site. They’ve got 10 teams including chilliwack ufv twu and us. So it’s gunna be 9 now. See ya in a few years.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are self demoting. Just say it. It's OK to admit you were wrong, and you weren't ready for the level. If you were up to it, you'd stay in it.

I admit I'm wrong all the time, it's a sign of strength and maturity to admit you are wrong when you are so clearly wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts