Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolutely delighted to announce that we are safe and have our spot in premier for next season fully deserved as everyone has worked so hard. The league will have 10 teams next year and van united is safe as well. Wooohooooo.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think that's a shocker.

Chiliwack is known to be accepting, anyone know / have insight into who may be taking the second? Not-so-secretly I wonder if it is a move over from the VMSL, or something else?

If it means the league tightens up the constitution and enforces the pro / rel laws going forward after getting to 10, it's kinda like a reset button.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolutely delighted to announce that we are safe and have our spot in premier for next season fully deserved as everyone has worked so hard. The league will have 10 teams next year and van united is safe as well. Wooohooooo.

Heard ccb azad is having a party at Chuck E Cheese in Langley Saturday 6pm!!!! All proceeds go to Gagan Josan and Ernesto in a last minute attempt to keep them booth!!! They’ll be handing out 2 for 1 macaroni coupons and popping kids wine to celebrate getting gifted a spot two years in a row!!!

should be interesting to see where this team goes with Ernesto jumping ship to an even bigger weekly pay cheque from Vancouver Rinos Tigers!!!

does gagan stay in their side or does he’s move on to a better situation!!!!

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
19 years on TTP, had to happen sometime!
TBH I think he was referring to Ronoldo...

My league sources tell me that no discussion about divisional structure for next season have taken place yet and will not until after this season is complete. It is my understanding that the FVSL would like to look at going to ten teams in Premier but if it's possible and how exactly it would look in terms of teams and promotions, relegations and potential recruitment has not been broached at all yet.

Sorry if that's a buzz kill at the Chuck E Cheese...

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
TBH I think he was referring to Ronoldo...

My league sources tell me that no discussion about divisional structure for next season have taken place yet and will not until after this season is complete. It is my understanding that the FVSL would like to look at going to ten teams in Premier but if it's possible and how exactly it would look in terms of teams and promotions, relegations and potential recruitment has not been broached at all yet.

Sorry if that's a buzz kill at the Chuck E Cheese...

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Technically speaking, Coastal forfeited a first round Pakenham cup game and went on to win the league in the following years. Technically.
fcuk all the haters nobody realizes all the teams go through struggles to get where they are. You think Pegasus hurricanes got good in one night. They struggled for countless years and improved their program eventually becoming powerhouses. Plenty of teams in the past have forfeited oak cup games including one north surrey team this season. The reality is we don't have enough and the van united game is just far more important and we can't have any more getting injured.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk all the haters nobody realizes all the teams go through struggles to get where they are. You think Pegasus hurricanes got good in one night. They struggled for countless years and improved their program eventually becoming powerhouses. Plenty of teams in the past have forfeited oak cup games including one north surrey team this season. The reality is we don't have enough and the van united game is just far more important and we can't have any more getting injured.
Technically, I was supporting you.

Technically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts