Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, are they playing Azad's (not them, him) Div1 team or are they playing the current Langley Premier team? Both coaches mentioned are the div 1 'staff'

Bueller? @YoAdrian

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wasn’t at either but hearing Van U 3-2 over CCB

Abby 5-1 over SU who ended up with 9 men for the last 30+ mins. Injuries?

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
had our big hitters today. Even though we had no subs the 11 on the field gave everything they had. 2-0 up and they tied it 2-2 scored the winner at the 85th minute. Their 5 subs made it hard. Game of the season without a shadow of a dought. Congrats to them haha that is one of the craziest celebrations. Went on for 10 minutes. We’re still one point ahead and it’s still in our hands. No worries we got them buried at newton athletic and that is a guarantee.

2022 league champions.
Don’t @ me.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
had our big hitters today. Even though we had no subs the 11 on the field gave everything they had. 2-0 up and they tied it 2-2 scored the winner at the 85th minute. Their 5 subs made it hard. Game of the season without a shadow of a dought. Congrats to them haha that is one of the craziest celebrations. Went on for 10 minutes. We’re still one point ahead and it’s still in our hands. No worries we got them buried at newton athletic and that is a guarantee.

2022 league champions.
Don’t @ me.

Never mind being champs, you lot will have folded by 2022.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gave
Biggest game of the year, only 11 show. 2nd bottom and just lost to the last place team blowing a 2-0 lead. You weren't unlucky. You were beat. I don't need to have seen it to know this is the truth. Show some humility, and insight, son.
Gave credit to them even though they're garbage there players show up weekly and they have 6-7 subs usually. That's awesome. They've changed their whole team since the first time we played them. U don't need to see anything lol they were having a parade after the game winner
. That means they accomplished something they knew they were up against a good team and that's when someone celebrates. I just think it's far fetched considering their still last and we still got one more game against them.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gave

Gave credit to them even though they're garbage there players show up weekly and they have 6-7 subs usually. That's awesome. They've changed their whole team since the first time we played them. U don't need to see anything lol they were having a parade after the game winner
. That means they accomplished something they knew they were up against a good team and that's when someone celebrates. I just think it's far fetched considering their still last and we still got one more game against them.

They celebrated like that because they’s beat you with even Ernesto who’s technically signed to two teams playing In bc soccer!!!! You had from what I could see your whole main 11!!!! They played very well and for you to call them a shite team, what does that say about yous {insert crying face} Yous lost to that {shite} team. If you guys knew anything about where your team is on the scale in this premier division you’d celebrate just as they did!!!! However you think yous is above where you’re placed with only 1-2 games all year that’d be backing that notion....... You have 1 game left against them that’s a playoff before the playoff to even stay in premier!! That’s nothing to drive home in your bmw with!!

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
They celebrated like that because they’s beat you with even Ernesto who’s technically signed to two teams playing In bc soccer!!!! You had from what I could see your whole main 11!!!! They played very well and for you to call them a shite team, what does that say about yous {insert crying face} Yous lost to that {shite} team. If you guys knew anything about where your team is on the scale in this premier division you’d celebrate just as they did!!!! However you think yous is above where you’re placed with only 1-2 games all year that’d be backing that notion....... You have 1 game left against them that’s a playoff before the playoff to even stay in premier!! That’s nothing to drive home in your bmw with!!
U don't understand this team has way more experience it's our first year our goal is to stay in the division and right now we're doing that. It's still in our hands. We're confident in our chances. And if we stay in the division then go on and tell me who's laughing. Van united was relegated but kept their season alive with a last gasp. Ur delusional if u think that's gunna happen again. Haters will hate. I'm germs of provincials abbby has a punchers chance consider all the rest of the teams dead and buried. What team do u play on anyways lol .

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
U don't understand this team has way more experience it's our first year our goal is to stay in the division and right now we're doing that. It's still in our hands. We're confident in our chances. And if we stay in the division then go on and tell me who's laughing. Van united was relegated but kept their season alive with a last gasp. Ur delusional if u think that's gunna happen again. Haters will hate. I'm germs of provincials abbby has a punchers chance consider all the rest of the teams dead and buried. What team do u play on anyways lol .

facts are facts!!! You competed in two games with the top teams in the division all year!! That’s not delusion that’s facts!! After talking to everyone I know on multiple teams in premier they say you’re a young, inexperienced team that should’ve had to work their way up!! Yous were gifted a spot, ‘‘twas yours for the losing!! Now you’re in trouble of losing it unless the league opens up to 10 teams next fall then yous will be gifted a spot again as you don’t deserve to be in premier in bc soccer!!!

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
facts are facts!!! You competed in two games with the top teams in the division all year!! That’s not delusion that’s facts!! After talking to everyone I know on multiple teams in premier they say you’re a young, inexperienced team that should’ve had to work their way up!! Yous were gifted a spot, ‘‘twas yours for the losing!! Now you’re in trouble of losing it unless the league opens up to 10 teams next fall then yous will be gifted a spot again as you don’t deserve to be in premier in bc soccer!!!
How the fcuk can you say we don't deserve a spot if we are not even in last place and a team that didn't win a single game last season got to keep their spot. If they can keep that spot without winning a game them I'm definitely sure we deserve our spot lol but not worries we'll win the next 2 and leave no doubts. Safc finished in 7th in div 2 and they got promoted to div1. what ur point soccer dad.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
How the fcuk can you say we don't deserve a spot if we are not even in last place and a team that didn't win a single game last season got to keep their spot. If they can keep that spot without winning a game them I'm definitely sure we deserve our spot lol but not worries we'll win the next 2 and leave no doubts. Safc finished in 7th in div 2 and they got promoted to div1. what ur point soccer dad.

from my understanding FVSL was desperate for teams in premier this year I.e you and VANU!! Niether of yous deserve to be in premier imo!! Other teams think you’re a joke and take you super lightly!!! Also the SAFC team that you speak of I believe was their D3 team the following year which ended up winning D3 then doing terrible this fall in D2! {I know a few of their players and it’s a completely different side then the team I played against years ago}. Their premier side is basically a new team playing their first year together. After coming together this spring!!! I haven’t heard complaints about their quality from the teams in premier this year. Bad example!!!

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Ronaldo. 07 youre so quick to direct the attention to other teams and their flaws yet can’t seem to take ownership of your own!!! Ernesto has played illegally all season long on two teams!! Yous had to pay players Per game to stick around and blackmail them when they’d ask to leave!!! Overall mess of a season. Maybe you’ll beat Vancouver U and you’ll survive. Good chance you do!! But be an adult and know your flaws!! I’ve seen them from as close to 10 yards away to through a computer screen!!!

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Ronaldo. 07 youre so quick to direct the attention to other teams and their flaws yet can’t seem to take ownership of your own!!! Ernesto has played illegally all season long on two teams!! Yous had to pay players Per game to stick around and blackmail them when they’d ask to leave!!! Overall mess of a season. Maybe you’ll beat Vancouver U and you’ll survive. Good chance you do!! But be an adult and know your flaws!! I’ve seen them from as close to 10 yards away to through a computer screen!!!
Hahahahahaha ha haters hating when we're second last in the league. What r u gunna say when we actually win and keep our spot. What r u gunna say next year when there's different players playing. Lol ur a joke and if u have any proof bring it forward to the league not a single person is stopping u don't be a keyboard warrior about it deal with the situation. The league meeded prem teams because nobody from div 1 is good enough for prem. facts are facts. Chilkiwack will have a tough time next year as well the gap between prem and dig 1 in the valley is huge that's why some teams don't even take promotion In the first place. If anyone is to blame it's teams from div 1 that don't accept promotion and teams in prem that survive and choose to fold. U don't know shite bro and ur lucky I don't know what ur real name is.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Yous obsessed, man.

Kiss him or cut it loose.

No shite.

This player wouldn't be the first to sign with more than one team in the two leagues. I'm sure it happens all the time, and my presumption is that most players who do this do it without knowing they are basically putting both teams at risk. Seems like a victim-less crime, but in reality the rule is there for a reason. Sucks because both squads now have points at stake. Shitty for the team, shitty for the leagues to have to administer. I think this came up a couple of seasons ago in B Provincials, no? Then the idea of some sort of a directory came up, but who would run that? BCSA, who seem to give little shite about the adult leagues? If I'm the league, my concern is my league only and the teams should be damn sure to make the players understand that there are severe consequences to singing with another team in a different league.

That being said, thank god there are always taddle tales out there to graciously help these teams out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts