Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The ccb team was playing everyone out of position due to not having players. They started the game with 10 players and had a 50 year old striker playing who did alright. Injuries have hampered our squad and that’s why it was 5-0. Nothing to post about and brag about on social media. With our full squad there your looking at the reverse result so let’s not get carried away here.

Let me get this straight....with your full squad you’d post a 5-0 win over Langley? The squad that played you Friday?

Sure you don’t want to rethink that one? Actually, why start now....

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let me get this straight....with your full squad you’d post a 5-0 win over Langley? The squad that played you Friday?

Sure you don’t want to rethink that one? Actually, why start now....
One hundred and 10 percent. I don’t have a single dought. With our full squad we wouldn’t beat them. We would beat them convincingly. Their 5-0 win all 5 goals were off of corners. We are missing our entire d line right now. The teams in this league aren’t good. U will see the results at provincials. Vmsl should have 7 teams in provincials and fvsl should only have 3.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
The ccb team was playing everyone out of position due to not having players. They started the game with 10 players and had a 50 year old striker playing who did alright. Injuries have hampered our squad and that’s why it was 5-0. Nothing to post about and brag about on social media. With our full squad there your looking at the reverse result so let’s not get carried away here.

"The CCB team" as if you don't play for them.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
One hundred and 10 percent. I don’t have a single dought. With our full squad we wouldn’t beat them. We would beat them convincingly. Their 5-0 win all 5 goals were off of corners. We are missing our entire d line right now. The teams in this league aren’t good. U will see the results at provincials. Vmsl should have 7 teams in provincials and fvsl should only have 3.

Can't wait to read next season about CCB's 8th place finish and all the missing players coming back next season. Can't wait.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard it was assisted by their back up keeper who clocked 45 minutes as a striker. #InsertCircusMusicHere

Wasn’t he also previously retired?

I remember one game coaching U12 girls where we were thumping a team and we started moving players around. You know, pull Keeper Nancy from the net, and play her with midfielder Angie so that Angie can feed her the ball, maybe Nancy gets a chance to finally score a goal because our opponent CCB just plain sucks. Letting normal strikers score for fun isn’t the best learning lesson.

Was this the case? Was Robbie just trying to cheer Colton up? Or, boost the ego even more of vertically challenged midfielder, make him think that even with a back up, previously retired keeper playing striker that VCM can still score, and on a header no less?

So many questions.....

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

You’re not in the clear yet. Rules clearly state that the second to last place team faces the second place D1 team in a playoff for promotion/demotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0